Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

I actually think Blair has done a pretty good job in negotiating prices for players that wanted to leave but we were prepared to keep - we got decent prices for Soldo, Coleman-Jones and Higgins.

If GC do trade out pick 13 we can just ask for whatever they get for it (eg Carlton or Collingwood’s F1st) as part of the Rioli deal, maybe with something going back (eg our F2).

Reactions: 3 users
Gold Coast will not be trading anything out of 2025. They need all the picks they can get for next year.

They will be selling out of 2024 to get into 2025. Not the other way.
100% correct.

They are on record stating they dont need any early draft picks this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe your right, i dont have any Intel.
But understandably GC are looking to maximise every angle.
As we would be.
Maybe 6 is enough, i cant see any player that is gettable and value to us.
L
Riley Beveridge reckons these deals could be done by Wednesday night. Still waiting for Graham!!
hes talking about Wednesday week, the night the trades finish

Reactions: 1 users
The WEagles are negotiating with us to get Baker cheap and Graham Band 1 compo, im telling ya!
I'd absolutely love for that to happen and I hope you're right. I just can't see the AFL allowing it.

I'd absolutely love for that to happen and I hope you're right. I just can't see the AFL allowing it.
Did you see the foxfooty article? Apparently the afl hasn't factored in the new TV rights/CBA in the AFL's TPP concerning FA compensation (hence the "generous" compensations clubs have received thus far), we absolutely must take full advantage of this for all its worth

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Yep rioli Bolton Baker won't go anywhere

Club has dangled them we won't get what we feel is appropriate so all will stay
Damn straight they’re all staying Scooty! Not sure why anyone thinks they’re leaving, crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user