Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Just a thought...

I wonder how many Tiger supporters would do the deal of a straight swap: Tommy and some salary help for Logan Morris?

Last edited:
not really that simple. they offer 6 and 23 and stick, you walk away?
Of course we don't, we need to rebuild for our next challenge far more than we need to win every trade deal in front of us.
Probably the same as all club supporters but geez, we over rate the *smile* out of the value of our players.

Reality says we had an absolute *smile* season for lots of various reasons. But even our best players were fairly mediocre this year.
Sausage won the JDM in a team that finished last with 2 whole wins. While Bakes n Shai managed to tie for 5th. There's simply nothing that screams out standing champion performances in an outstanding year about their result. But more best effort among a bog ordinary bunch.

Umpires didn't rate our players at the Brownlow.
Wonder if the coaches rated our players in the coaches award.
Maybe even the oppo players didn't rate our players in the MVP award
Even in Blobbo's top 50 award in today's Hun we were one of only 2 clubs not to get a player rated. Blobbo's start of season list had Shai at 30s n Dusty in the 40s. They finished off the list.

Reactions: 1 user
Both are on the table, apart from perhaps the Aints we are most likely their best suitors for a trade, so what makes you think it won't happen?
Not if they want a future 1st as part of the negotiations as we wouldn't want to be giving up next years pick 1 ;)

Agree Saint's could maybe do something.

Think I'd prefer to try n use Bakes n a later first round pick to get Wet Coke's 3. They need to hit the draft same as us, but with a player in his prime plus picks 14 and another similar pick. They might see better value in holding two mid first round picks instead of just the one early pick
I agree on 3.Just putting it out there if 3 isn't an option.

Not if they want a future 1st as part of the negotiations as we wouldn't want to be giving up next years pick 1 ;)
Sure, there's no way anyone would take that deal though. I doubt either would be that audacious as well.

Last edited:
Can we for *smile* once get these deals done BEFORE the final day and minutes!!!

Pick 6 on table.
More than likely deal going into next week.-Cameron.
Dusty officially retired-Cameron

Craig Cameron on Trade Radio.

Dan Rioli deal wont get done this week. Pick 6 on the table. Reading between the lines we want more.

Reactions: 4 users
Can we for *smile* once get these deals done BEFORE the final day and minutes!!!
You know that's not how it works.
AFLHQ always ensure there's a full 2 weeks of diarrhea finger painting first n then in the last hour the event will be highlighted by the obligatory ten club sprint for the fax machine all cramming in with a fist full of *smile* stained paperwork.

• Haha
Freo list manager on now. Pick 9 & 10 sits around the mark. Again reading between the lines we want more.

Reactions: 5 users
You know that's not how it works.
AFLHQ always ensure there's a full 2 weeks of diarrhea finger painting first n then in the last hour the event will be highlighted by the obligatory ten club sprint for the fax machine all cramming in with a fist full of *smile* stained paperwork.
We need another Greg Miller running to the wrong room incident.

• Haha
Craig Cameron on Trade Radio.

Dan Rioli deal wont get done this week. Pick 6 on the table. Reading between the lines we want more.
Of course we want more.
We want pick 13, as well.
Balls in the Sun’s court.
I wonder who most people would want running around in their backline,
Daniel Rioli or John Noble?

The Sun’s will try their best to dink us around, but the price for Daniel is pick 6 and 13.
Now onto the Bolton and Baker deals…

Reactions: 1 users
Of course we want more.

The Sun’s will try their best to dink us around, but the price for Daniel is pick 6 and 13.
Rioli 3 flags.....Noble 1 and was dropped late in the season. Can the Huns understand logic?

Remember we payed pick 6 for Prestia and we all thought it was a big cost at the time. I would rate Dan about the same as Prestia, maybe higher (because I recognize my bias).

Pick 6 is fair in this draft surely.

Of course we want more.

But will the Suns trade it out first and screw us over? That's my concern

But will the Suns trade it out first and screw us over? That's my concern
Then we withdraw.

"Sorry Dan, you're staying. We are holding you to the lucrative contract that you were more than happy to sign 2 years ago."