Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

All this talk of many clubs making big offers 4 Gold Coast pick 13 seems to indicate Rioli not getting his worth of picks.... 6 only isn't enough for mine..
Then Rioli stays and GC miss out on a triple premiership winning reigning B&F at their peak because they paid overs for a Collingwood VFL player.

Reactions: 3 users
All this talk of many clubs making big offers 4 Gold Coast pick 13 seems to indicate Rioli not getting his worth of picks.... 6 only isn't enough for mine..
I think Gold Coast have seen how high a price they can get for 13.
Carlton's f1 and f2.
And its not even monday.

Now 6 and 13 is the points equivalent of 1, which is out of whack cos no one would trade pick 1 for 6 and 13.
But it highlights that Rioli + salary for 6 and 13 a high price.

So GC would now be offering 6 and 23.
And possibly a player.
They'll probably need 29 for Lombardy.
No salary will be included

Reactions: 1 users
I think Gold Coast have seen how high a price they can get for 13.
Carlton's f1 and f2.
And its not even monday.

Now 6 and 13 is the points equivalent of 1, which is out of whack cos no one would trade pick 1 for 6 and 13.
But it highlights that Rioli + salary for 6 and 13 a high price.

So GC would now be offering 6 and 23.
And possibly a player.
They'll probably need 29 for Lombardy.
No salary will be included
Going by that logic 6 & 23 = pick 2 points value
Would anyone trade pick 2 for him?
Appears GC are trying to force our hand to accept only 6 as they hurriedly try to sell off 13 & 23

Still the best traded pick we get I think is #6. All the ideas I've seen so far appear to be focused on other clubs bending over for our needs. Getting onto opposition forums, their ideas are totally opposite to ours. Probably best chance for us to get our paws on 2 or 3 is giving up two of our first rounders for it. I just don't see, with everyone saying there are guns in the top 5 or 6, why North or WC would give that high pick up. Plenty of other ways North can keep their pick and get another first rounder to get a prospective key position player.

Going by that logic 6 & 23 = pick 2 points value
Would anyone trade pick 2 for him?
Appears GC are trying to force our hand to accept only 6 as they hurriedly try to sell off 13 & 23
Maybe your right, i dont have any Intel.
But understandably GC are looking to maximise every angle.
As we would be.
Maybe 6 is enough, i cant see any player that is gettable and value to us.