Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

And after years GWS still hasn't won the premiership and GC hasn't made the finals so as good as our hand is no panacea as expansion picks were even better than ours.
As opposed to winning two games for the year with the same players? Gotta role the dice

Reactions: 1 users
Geez a lot of talent has left the building. Next year might be tough going.
It will be but it will be fun watching the team for a totally different reason. We will have so much young talent and I can’t wait to see them on the park.

Might go back to watching some vfl games live as well.

Reactions: 8 users
It will be but it will be fun watching the team for a totally different reason. We will have so much young talent and I can’t wait to see them on the park.

Might go back to watching some vfl games live as well.
And another crack at the draft next year with some solid picks before the Tasmanian raid

Reactions: 4 users
And after 13 years GWS still hasn't won the premiership and GC hasn't made the finals so as good as our hand is no panacea as expansion picks were even better than ours.
Agree. Nothing guaranteed. But by heck you need access to top end talent which we now have an opportunity to get. I’ll back our capabilities in terms of the all important intangibles (I.e. culture, values, standards, united vision, buy in to game plan etc.) to help maximize the talent at our disposal

Reactions: 1 users
Quick question... Is Blair still the massive eff up that many people were going agro on here about?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
So Norfs have traded pick 25 for Daniel and 44 for Parker + Konstanty. That leaves them with picks 2 and 62. They will want to get back in - supposedly keen to use their future first - as well as split pick 2. They want three decent picks at the draft. We could help them with that.

I might have been wrong to think Melbourne were after pick 2. Certainly now with 5 & 9 their only picks until the dregs and Norf with nothing to give back with 2.

So, we're the frontrunners. And maybe Norfs have just traded themselves out of getting say 6 & 10 from us. Let someone else trade for their F1 - we'll have those coming out of our ears anyway. We'll take pick 2 and give them two good picks. I still think 6 needs to be involved or they'll try to sell to St Kilda or GWS. But maybe it's 6 & 20 now. That'd be pretty sweet business for us.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
So Norfs have traded pick 25 for Daniel and 44 for Parker + Konstanty. That leaves them with picks 2 and 62. They will want to get back in - supposedly keen to use their future first - as well as split pick 2. They want three decent picks at the draft. We could help them with that.

I might have been wrong to think Melbourne were after pick 2. Certainly now with 5 & 9 their only picks until the dregs and Norf with nothing to give back with 2.

So, we're the frontrunners. And maybe Norfs have just traded themselves out of getting say 6 & 10 from us. Let someone else trade for their F1 - we'll have those coming out of our ears anyway. We'll take pick 2 and give them two good picks. I still think 6 needs to be involved or they'll try to sell to St Kilda or GWS. But maybe it's 6 & 20 now. That'd be pretty sweet business for us.
Agree Spook. 6 & 20 will be a great result.

We have 8 picks now. I think we end up with 6 come the end of the draft.

• Dislike
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Blair Hartley is a class act.
Hartley showed real leadership today.

I'm guessing the Tigers have been aware his health wasn't great for the past few days, as Blair always appeared down. I thought it was odd that a list manager would be this upset at going through the trade week, or having to trade away three players.
Now I can understand better. Would have had a lot on his mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 21 users