Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Parrot getting his RFC bad news story ready
excited andy samberg GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We may be done after night 1 - Pick 23 (or whatever the last pick in round 1 ends up being) . If we get 7 players that we want we might go for a F1 for pick 24! (or even two) A lot of clubs will be clamouring for that pic. Reckon we should keep 76 as well (has no points associated) and just in case there is something we like at the end of the draft!
Beanie

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Parrot getting his RFC bad news story ready
excited andy samberg GIF

The only thing I want to hear from him is:

If Richmond made me look like a dropkick with what they got for their players in trade week. Then
Its true, I'm a complete and utter dropkick and oxygen thief

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
After all the argy-bargy we seem to have landed on a few decent deals.

Seems to me we got the best the market would bear.

Lost 3 very good players, but they all wanted to go for various reasons. For me the worst was Rioli, why he wants to play against his uncle I don't know. Maybe you just can't have more than 1 Rioli per team.

Now we have a very good draft hand. Pity Carlton got pick 3, looks like they will take FOS with that pick. Anyway, we'll see what we can do about rebuilding with lots of young talent from the pointy end of the draft.

Over to you Toce.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Lot of work to be done still:
- Negotiate with Nth for pick 2;
- Get the new Head of Strength & Conditioning appointed;
- Finalise coaching structure for 2025 - maybe need one extra development coach.

And most of all - nail the draft selections. We have the picks, now we have to get generational players.

Reactions: 2 users
Whilst it hurts to see players leaving the club, this has been a nice sweetner to what has been a train wreck of a season.

Can't wait to see the next generation of tiger cubs rise to the challenge and take us to the top again.

Reactions: 1 users