Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

If WC will do 12 and 14 for 3 with Carlton and then send 14 to Richmond for Baker

Then why don’t Richmond send 10 and Baker to WC for 3?

Reactions: 16 users
So looks like Eagles are going to send pick 3 to Carlton for picks 12 and 14. 14 will come our way for Baker. This works for us if we can get 10 and 11 for Bolton. If it's 10 and 18, we would be better off doing the Bolton and Baker combo to Freo for 10, 11 and 18
Be good to cut out the middle man, Bakes and 11 for 3. Only problem is we don't have 11 in our mitt.

Reactions: 1 user
If WC will do 12 and 14 for 3 with Carlton and then send 14 to Richmond for Baker

Then why don’t Richmond send 10 and Baker to WC for 3?
I think that has been raised before Tottie. Better deal for us and WC. Depends if Blair would be accepting of it. Which you’d think he would.

I’d be willing to do it.
If I cark it while doing my paid duty I would remit the balance to PRE in my will..
There are some provisos. Falling asleep is not wage deductible. I reserve the right to post one of my quicker update replies.
As I am quite adverse to arguments, any arguing with me will see my rate doubled personally by the arguer .
I promise an erudite, accurate summation of each days bowel movement, draft pick deals etc.
This is a terrific plan, Willo. Your ideas for raising funds are certain to succeed. Ingenious. You might get away with it once but then it will be illegal. You should definitely try to get away with it once.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
There has been mention on this thread by an unnamed merkin artisan that the Wanchors are sensitive about a certain player not ending up in the clutches of a recruiter whose name rhymes with Matthew Clarke.

Maybe there's a rider on our pending deal with Freo.

But 12 and umpteen for 3? Smile me smilen dead.

This is a terrific plan, Willo. Your ideas for raising funds are certain to succeed. Ingenious. You might get away with it once but then it will be illegal. You should definitely try to get away with it once.
I’m an ideas man Jack. As well as a man of slow action.
It’s only illegal if you get caught. As I gave my
wild bastard of a son some life advice.
“Be good, if you can’t be good, don’t get caught”. He didn’t listen. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@TigerForce I'm prepared to fund 50% of Willo's to take over your responsibilities as resident listener to TradeBraindead. Are you okay with stumping up the other half?

Our only rider has to be that once Willo has covered his initial fee fifteen-fold in quarrelling fines we're off the hook. Should take five minutes.

• Haha
@TigerForce I'm prepared to fund 50% of Willo's to take over your responsibilities as resident listener to TradeBraindead. Are you okay with stumping up the other half?

Our only rider has to be that once Willo has covered his initial fee fifteen-fold in quarrelling fines we're off the hook. Should take five minutes.
I'm broke Jack.

So looks like Eagles are going to send pick 3 to Carlton for picks 12 and 14. 14 will come our way for Baker. This works for us if we can get 10 and 11 for Bolton. If it's 10 and 18, we would be better off doing the Bolton and Baker combo to Freo for 10, 11 and 18
If that is true then clearly we aren’t interested in trading up or if we are it is only for pick 2.

You’re both in (y)
I’ll end up a *smile* $millionaire in a matter of days 😁 there are quite a few palookas who keep trying but they all end up getting a bashing and then try to put me on “ignore”. But the little sneakers keep having a peep. (Like I sometimes do myself ;) )
They can’t help themselves.
Here comes the money, dinero, cash, coin, shekels, Benjamin’s, bills. :banana In a rich man’s world 🎼
I’m even prepared to make a hefty donation to the PRE upgrade. Headed by myself, with a dishonourable mention to the victims :giggle:

• Haha
West Coast won't trade 3 for 12 and 14.

Nowhere reputable has reported it that WC are at all interested either. That leysy has seen anyway.

Not without something else and Cartoon don't have anything left anyway.

Might seem counter active to the above, but would rather pick 14 or around that for Baker than sliding up from 10 to 3 for him.

Blair has been on record as not being keen on that either.

Let's keep stockpiling more picks in a strong deep draft.

Reactions: 4 users
So Bulldogs rejected North's offer off pick 25 & 48 for Caleb Daniel. The guy couldn't get a game for part of the season. Activated sub 7 times, subbed off once out of 16 games.

So Bulldogs rejected North's offer off pick 25 & 48 for Caleb Daniel. The guy couldn't get a game for part of the season. Activated sub 7 times, subbed off once out of 16 games.

The article on the AFL website doesn't say that, says they offered 48 and it got turned down, but 25 might get him.

The article on the AFL website doesn't say that, says they offered 48 and it got turned down, but 25 might get him.
Oh ok I read this

The Kangaroos put forward Pick 25 for Daniel and Pick 48, according to Channel 9's Tom Morris.
It is understood that the Dogs quickly turned down the offer for the contracted All-Australian.

Why am I even listening to him?

Edit: Ok I misread, it's Pick 25 to Bulldogs and Daniel & 48 to North.

Last edited: