Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

i don't think Yze should coach from the bench

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
SHORTY YOU JIBBER .................................... short steppede it and let Butler have a free run at it and shot.at goal

Geez, Gold Coast would want to cough up 2 x early 1st rounders for Rioli, not sure that would be enough though

Reactions: 3 users
What defensive running.
As soon as the stkilda put a meter gap, its over its walking time.
The goal they kicked when we were Peppering the goals was an absolute disgrace
3 midfielders all walking and jogging as stkilda won possession and bolted forward.
Thats how we play
Prestia
Bolton
Hopper
Dow
Taranto
Graham

Bolton
Lazy stupidity..a blasted bomb to 3 saints and 1 tiger...
Such typical infuriating stuff uve had a gutfull off from.our so called a grade ,super player

I would play Fawcett the next two weeks as it would be a massive upgrade on Ryan.

Understandable that our intensity has fallen away. And the Aints are the most boring, dismal team in the AFL to watch. But gee…this is a grind even for the die hard fan.

Reactions: 2 users
Who the *smile* is "Bayer"? Brian Taylor is the worst TV commentator by a country mile, doesn't know any of the fringe players and yet his contract was recently renewed at 7? Looking forward to not having to hear from him next year when the Fox commentary takes over the live games on Kayo/Fox

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Put the cue in the rack and get the players ready for next week

• Haha