Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

This 5 handball before we consider a kick is killing us…. And no one covering the loose in their goal square for the last 5 minutes!!

We have got nothing up front other than Shai. Desperately need forward talent of all sizes.

Same crap different round.
Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Reactions: 1 user
I’m struggling to figure any semblance of a coherent game plan

Heading for our worst season in the history of the club.
What record to bring to the club in your first season

Just foot butchers every week. Its pretty *smile* depressing - turn gold into *smile*. Hopper well up there today. Short all season.

Who on earth allows their forwards to be like 3 on 1 all the time when they are streaming into 50 ? Either poor game plan or lack of defensive gut running

Whatever happened to sticking on your man, give this zone rubbish the flick

Reactions: 1 users
defensive running? Defensive staggering
What defensive running.
As soon as the stkilda put a meter gap, its over its walking time.
The goal they kicked when we were Peppering the goals was an absolute disgrace
3 midfielders all walking and jogging as stkilda won possession and bolted forward.

Reactions: 2 users