Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

Nank has given away stupid frees, Balta abusing Broad, Bolton looking completely unengaged, Vlastuin gifting three goals, Yze looking like a stunned mullet on the bench, this year can’t end quick enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Understandable that our intensity has fallen away. And the Aints are the most boring, dismal team in the AFL to watch. But gee…this is a grind even for the die hard fan.
But we do this every week against every opponent. We are in an extremely deep hole.

Reactions: 1 users
Trade as many players as possible ..
Rioli
Bolton
Graham
Baker
Just trade
This is woeful

Just remember, we knocked off the swans. So we not that far off

• Haha
Trade as many players as possible ..
Rioli
Bolton
Graham
Baker
Just trade
This is woeful
I’d rather we got rid of the poor ones we’ve extended the contracts of, than trade other players and have to pay their contracts in the hope that we’ll hit gold in the draft.