Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

Saints weak but Tigers with few exceptions, playing as poorly as I can remember.
Bauer, Ralphsmith and Trezise showing a bit. Most of the rest should have pay docked.
Ralphsmith 6 disposals, I feel he's getting smashed by his opponent. Bauer's made most of his ops with 2 goals & goal assist but only had 3 disposals & 1 mark (all our tall forwards have been very quiet) . Trezise been magnificent. Rioli clearly BOG imo.

Reactions: 1 user
Yze and his “game plan” has bored the supporters to death.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m struggling to figure any semblance of a coherent game plan
I was happy to blame lack of any sort of stable team for this, but it's hard to watch. We need to see something attacking. If they make mistakes, so be it. Just have to look at the hawks. They did it when they were garbage, now they're reaping the rewards

Reactions: 1 user
Who here would be happy if the season ended for us after this game.

We are a horse with a broken leg in 2024. Put us down.

Reactions: 2 users
Samson is close to the worse tall I've seen.
And that's damming considering we have had some of worse in the history of this game.

Death Taxes and Rowan Marshall Mullering the RFC at the Dome are lifes certainties.

Reactions: 2 users
Richmond according to BT last lost 18 games in a season in 1912. Our highest number of losses ever. Sad *smile*

• Haha
Finally some expert comments.

Asking Jobe what you do in the last few games when your season is dead.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users