Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

Might be just me but I still don't see what our game plan is. What we are trying to do apart from hugging the boundary line at every opportunity

Reactions: 4 users
Seriously impressive capitulation Tigers. A goal down 10 minutes in 3rd quarter and lose by 10 goals. Awesome effort.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Sad, but that's football for you. Back to the drawing board. At least it's good watching some green shoots.

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately Matt Clarke has drafted us into the wilderness. He has barely drafted a decent player since Baker and Balta in 2017. It will take years to get out if the hole he has left us in.
Yep.
Thank goodness for Westcoast or he still might be at the helm in the recruiting department.

Reactions: 2 users