Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

Graham has actually been influential....for the Blues. Cannot believe he is continually rushed straight back into this side

Reactions: 1 users
Got the worst group of talent coming through and no on field leadership mixed up with a dog's breakfast in the coaches box. Not gunna be a decent meal down Punt Road for quite a few years I reckon.

tried his guts out mate
Fair enough, GDog
Just not sure that he's part of the re-build. He's a good player, but not sure he's showing the leadership on the ground that I think this young and inexperienced team needs.
Must get some good draft picks happening if the Club is going to reassert itself.

Reactions: 1 user
Graham has actually been influential....for the Blues. Cannot believe he is continually rushed straight back into this side
Just grooming him for captaincy. Remember when he was the preferred future option by many?

• Haha
i would work on skills. especially kicking.
Very few signs of the necessary de-programming from the outdated Hardwick tactics that jumped the shark after the 2020 flag win… skills are a huge part of that - our ball use has been hideous for years

Reactions: 2 users
Orazio!!!! Bloody beauty mate!!! Never doubted ya!!!!

Four more years!!! Four more years!!! Four more years!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If Miller can work on his body work he can actually he a gun backman. Has all the other traits just lacks body awareness. Fix that and we have a beauty.

• Love
What is it and bloody 3rd quarters this year with our team.... love to see goals for and against for 3rd quarters this year... might have a look actually

Bolton and baker cant kick from 15 metres out but blues kick em from all over....
Trade em.both

Played a better game than Brown, Campbell and McAuliffe so far.

That being said, I’d have Dow in the team ahead of him every day of the week.
Dow was poor today again defensively in VFL. Leave them both out til the end of the year to work on their defence and if no progress delist them.

Just must recruit speedy/athletic midfielders with great disposal efficiency. Lalor doesn't fit that profile, but it seems to suggest he is seen as Dusty's replacement

If Yze is serious he needs to drop Graham and Short

Reactions: 6 users