Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

"Disgruntled Richmond and former Wanderers, South Alice and Territory Thunder forward Troy Taylor has been linked with SANFL club Sturt.

Taylor, who has walked out on the Tigers twice this season, would join several NT players in a double blue jumper.

Sturt's football manager Duane Massey knew nothing of the Taylor link with his club.
"

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2011/06/08/238811_ntsport.html

This is a bit odd.

Tigertool said:
"Disgruntled Richmond and former Wanderers, South Alice and Territory Thunder forward Troy Taylor has been linked with SANFL club Sturt.

Taylor, who has walked out on the Tigers twice this season, would join several NT players in a double blue jumper.

Sturt's football manager Duane Massey knew nothing of the Taylor link with his club.
"

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2011/06/08/238811_ntsport.html

This is a bit odd.
Don't worry - it's a news room requirement of the NT News that it be odd enough to print ... or have a crocodile in it!

Whats the obsession with this player. He is a fruckin DUD!!!!!!!
118 pages get over it.

diggler said:
118 pages get over it.
Kinda like you, hey Digs. 2480 posts and you still keep on coming back like a dog to it's vomit.

diggler said:
118 pages get over it.
He is a young footballer who oozes with potential . That's the obsession . Supporters hanging on to a hope that we will see that come to fruition in yellow and black no matter how small that hope is .
Pretty simple really .

tommystigers said:
Kinda like you, hey Digs. 2480 posts and you still keep on coming back like a dog to it's vomit.

:rofl

Sintiger said:
He is a young footballer who oozes with potential . That's the obsession . Supporters hanging on to a hope that we will see that come to fruition in yellow and black no matter how small that hope is .
Pretty simple really .

Well said - I second that, Diggs is pretty simple (not sure about the pretty bit though)

Sintiger said:
Pretty simple really .

Phar Ace said:
Well said - I second that, Diggs is pretty simple (not sure about the pretty bit though)

Look, I hope he makes it with us........

But let's face it guys, he is the longest of long shots. We have seen it all before, and with better prosects who have much more of a chance of making it.

Time to stop day dreaming and get to work on the players who want to be with us for the future sucess.

Streak said:
Look, I hope he makes it with us........

But let's face it guys, he is the longest of long shots. We have seen it all before, and with better prosects who have much more of a chance of making it.

Time to stop day dreaming and get to work on the players who want to be with us for the future sucess.

Gotta keep betting each way Streaker ;D