Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

mb64 said:
lf he can't live in Melb how would he survive Sydney?

That wasn't the question, he asked if GWS could get him before we rookied him.

Personally I think he'll either go around again with us, or settle for a stint in the NT or SANFL

Tiger74 said:
That wasn't the question, he asked if GWS could get him before we rookied him.

Personally I think he'll either go around again with us, or settle for a stint in the NT or SANFL

On the money again 74

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2011/06/08/238811_ntsport.html

June 8 2011

Troy Taylor linked to Sturt FC but it's news to the Sturt footy manager

(The journo doesn't talk about the source of the link or how he got linked)

Asking the NT News about any subject of significance is a little like asking the local hobo for this week's lotto numbers. They might just get it right - but we know what the chances are.

If something happens in the Taylor space, we ain't gonna hear about it from the NT News ... of course if a crocodile were to talk him into returning - then we've got a story!

hopper said:
Asking the NT News about any subject of significance is a little like asking the local hobo for this week's lotto numbers. They might just get it right - but we know what the chances are.

If something happens in the Taylor space, we ain't gonna hear about it from the NT News ... of course if a crocodile were to talk him into returning - then we've got a story!

Like the Tassie Mercury and the tassie tiger sightings then - love it Hopper!

His chapter will come to a end in November!
We have way bigger problems then sorting out his own personal issues.