Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Tigertool said:
I'm surprised they haven't announced it. I am hoping that he was either pulling my leg or I was talking to a fake person in the facebook messages, because I really want him to stay. It shouldn't take this long to announce it if the draft is tomorrow and today is the final list lodgement. (isn't it?)

Maybe he 'left' but is coming back?

Tigers of Old said:
Maybe he 'left' but is coming back?

Or they just want to announce it around draft time to take the attention and focus off ithe issue and onto the new kids. We will see what happens, interesting they've delayed it none the less. Hope he comes back.

Tigertool said:
I'm surprised they haven't announced it. I am hoping that he was either pulling my leg or I was talking to a fake person in the facebook messages, because I really want him to stay. It shouldn't take this long to announce it if the draft is tomorrow and today is the final list lodgement. (isn't it?)
I thought that there is a final list lodgement on 24th November which decides who has picks in the PSD ? Maybe someone can confirm that . If we pass on our last pick for the Houli pick in the PSD we could still delist Troy prior to next Wednesday but then have 2 picks in the PSD and maybe pick up another young player . If he is listed on 24th then he stays there even if he doesn't come back.
That's my understanding but it could possibly be incorrect .

Who knows. Maybe Troy was pulling his leg ? We'll find out in due course but it doesn't feel good at the moment.

wish i had half his talent. Guess getting paid big bucks playing the game you love for the mighty tigers just isnt enough for some people. He must be crazy stupid

While everybody is out there busting a gut doing pre-season, this bloke is thinking about if Afl is his no 1 priority. Delist him and give a go to kid that wants to be there. Stop wasting everyone's time. End this now before it drags into next year.

nqtiger said:
The Official anouncement is still on hold, but IMO we bent over backwards to keep him out of GOAL and he has slapped us in the face........dont let the door hit your arse on the way out troy!

Think you meant GAOL.

A GOAL is what we would like to see him kicking for us.

zippadeee said:
While everybody is out there busting a gut doing pre-season, this bloke is thinking about if Afl is his no 1 priority. Delist him and give a go to kid that wants to be there. Stop wasting everyone's time. End this now before it drags into next year.

I have a feeling that if we did that another team would snap him up. Taylor has serious talent he could be the next Franklin I just hope that someone at our club is able to talk him into coming back.

Rfc4Ever said:
2. He is undecided and gets rookied with a rookie pick with the possibility or returning to the RFC

Could live with that if there's a chance he'll return, but I'd leave the onus on Taylor to tell the club he wants in rather than talk him into it.

Great news this is fantastic ;D He is a good talent it may just take a little nuturing. All we need now is Heppell and we have had a good week.

Good news, still a long way to go with this kid.

Should put the stereotypers back in their box for a while at least.