Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Prefer to wait until the clubs announcement. He could have been at training to close things off

Hey sus, perhaps he did just get through some ceremonial business after all - some people on here just rush to prove they are ignorant - sheesh

Baloo said:
Prefer to wait until the clubs announcement. He could have been at training to close things off

Agree i'll believe hes back in the fold and committed when i see it or its official.

mmmm... do you know something Pedro?

I'm content with him at coburg pushing for selection rather than gifted games if not ready fitness wise.

It was on the rumour board, however the thread creator, deleted it.

But the rumour was that TT was actually sacked by the club, apparently he went back to Darwin.

I know nothing about it, just posting what was on the rumour board earlier.

He played the whole game at Coburg on the Saturday arvo just gone, and looked pretty good.
I'm not saying he's forced his way into Richmond for round 2, but him being in Melbourne playing pretty well for Coburg is a lot better than it could've been.
Another couple of weeks playing well, and he could well be back at Richmond. Just so smooth, and a perfect HFF for Richmond.
Just read the latest rumour, and I bloody hope it's not true.

Surely someone can twitter Robbo or Hutchy and find out if this is true.
Obviously, I seriously hope it's not, and would be very surprised if it is true, having seen him playing just a few days ago.
Having said that, I don't know him personally, and don't know his personal issues.

Maybe I am missing something but if he left why would he go back to Darwin wasn't he drafted from Alice Springs which I am sure his problem was just after we drafted him.

Also hasn't his family relocated to Melbourne as well?

Unless there is confirmation I think will not put much into the rumour.

brigadiertiger said:
Maybe I am missing something but if he left why would he go back to Darwin wasn't he drafted from Alice Springs which I am sure his problem was just after we drafted him.

Also hasn't his family relocated to Melbourne as well?

Unless there is confirmation I think will not put much into the rumour.

As someone else said he was originally Darwin, moved to Alice Springs for a short time ( I think less then a year)

I remember when he got drafted there was a story that said he left Darwin to keep out of trouble, something like that.