Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

collector said:
Not neccesarily. The lawyers will have given them advice on the consequences. The St Kilda as the employer may simply have decided the risk of those consquences needed to be taken in order to protect their brand.

As I said - about 1% - they all knew.............

am i right in saying that due to the NT mandatory sentencing laws that if found guilty our Troy is a very good chance to spend a decent stretch in the big house?

17 said:
am i right in saying that due to the NT mandatory sentencing laws that if found guilty our Troy is a very good chance to spend a decent stretch in the big house?

I believe the mandatory sentencing laws only take into account adult offending.

I reckon Troy will be right at court...if he makes one more mistake though...

Lets hope the magistrate hearing the case has a bit of common sense and realises Troys got a lot better chance to make something of his life at RFC than learning hoe to rob banks and assault people in the can.

Hit him with a big fine and send him down south.

Streak said:
Let's hope he is actually an innocent person.

Hear, hear!  I hope Troy is back training straight away.  If he is found guilty and is penalised let him learn from it and, with guidance and support from the RFC, help make him a better person who will end up as a champion of our club.

they should put him on a strict weights program if sent to jail. He could come out ready for AFL.

Surely his lawyer could argue that given he is now under Richmond's wing, the club would play an enormous role in rehabilitating him.

Looking at the Ben Cousins scenario we have the runs on the board, and together with the indiginous institute at Punt Road, the Richmond Football Club is perfectly positioned to help Troy straighten himself out.

If he did have to do time, wonder if we would stick by him? Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

tigerjoe said:
Surely his lawyer could argue that given he is now under Richmond's wing, the club would play an enormous role in rehabilitating him.

Looking at the Ben Cousins scenario we have the runs on the board, and together with the indiginous institute at Punt Road, the Richmond Football Club is perfectly positioned to help Troy straighten himself out.

If he has any guilt to consider, that will most certainly be some of the sentence mitigation/leniency being sought.

I still wonder though about the whole 19 year old beating up on three grown men thing and suspect we don't have the full circumstances yet.

He is on right now...

C1 TAYLOR Troy
21002626 10.00 AM Mention

1 Aggravated assault
2 Aggravated assault
3 Aggravated assault
4 Unlawfully damage Property
5 Engage in violent conduct

Barnzy said:
If he did have to do time, wonder if we would stick by him? Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

If Troy was to do time I wouldn't stick by him. As a club we need to move forward, we have already given him a chance.

geoffryprettyboy said:
If Troy was to do time I wouldn't stick by him. As a club we need to move forward, we have already given him a chance.

Agreed GPB.

If he does time then I can't see the RFC sticking by him and leaving him on the list.

geoffryprettyboy said:

If he does time, I think more than ever we need to stick by him.

It would depend, of course, on the length of any sentence and list management concerns, but for the individual, that support would be invaluable.

Mr Pumblechook said:
I think more than ever we need to stick by him.

It would depend, of course, on the length of any sentence and list management concerns, but for the individual, that support would be invaluable.

I do agree here Mr P

I want the club to stick by him but I can't see them doing so , if indeed he does end up behind bars.

KiwiTig said:
He is on right now...

C1 TAYLOR Troy
21002626 10.00 AM Mention

1 Aggravated assault
2 Aggravated assault
3 Aggravated assault
4 Unlawfully damage Property
5 Engage in violent conduct

Are they all the charges he's facing? :-\

Tigers of Old said:
Are they all the charges he's facing? :-\

Looks like it.

Wonder how long this is going to take? Just a day stop in thing or will it drag on to a week, 2 weeks, a month? Don't know much about how they handle these things.

TigerForce said:
They're dealing with a minor here. I can't see any jail sentence in this case.

Pretty sure he got charged as an adult considering he's 18. Could be wrong though.