The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Pussies have been told by AFL theyll have 10 home games at Sardine can Park in 2025
Its a huge home ground advantage guaranteeing them a finals spot
That's why they always make finals.
*smile* year 6 wins at home and 6 away. Top 8
Put in a good season 8 home wins 8 away top4.
I'm shocked it took Hocking this long

Reactions: 1 users
P.s any chance the philosopher crew have a game down there too.
We are guaranteed to be down there
Not just us. The cant's will get us, north and the eagles down there for 3 easy wins. Lock it in.

What's the collective noun for a group of cant's? A fist?

Again, just so I got this clear.

Geelong, who share their home ground with….well, no one, get to play 10 home games, generally against the poorer performing teams and that’s cool.

And Port Adelaide, who share their home ground with 1 other club, get to play 13 homes and 2 finals at AO.

But it was big bad Richmond who share their home ground with 3 other clubs (Collingwood, Melbourne & Hawthorn) that were so terribly favoured by playing 13 games at the G (plus 2 finals) that caused uproar a few years ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 10 users

Geelong, who share their home ground with….well, no one, get to play 10 home games, generally against the poorer performing teams and that’s cool.

And Port Adelaide, who share their home ground with 1 other club, get to play 13 homes and 2 finals at AO.

But it was big bad Richmond who share their home ground with 3 other clubs (Collingwood, Melbourne & Hawthorn) that were so terribly favoured by playing 13 games at the G (plus 2 finals) that caused uproar a few years ago.
Yep this tells you how the media drive an agenda. It's all you need to know.

Pussies have been told by AFL theyll have 10 home games at Sardine can Park in 2025
Its a huge home ground advantage guaranteeing them a finals spot
They should just give them 11. Then they can travel intrastate 6 times, plus gather round, then play 2 away games at the G, 2 at Docklands and 1 in Ballarat.

But no, they will get 10 games at Kardinia and 6 at the G.

Reactions: 1 user

Beautiful
Now send it to Kano

Which players are they avoiding the salary cap restrictions for bringing in for next to nothing by buying them farms this season.

Watch them get a bunch of games at the G too because "members will miss out" if they don't.
Yeah, thats the bit that will be unfair.
They get their 10 home games with a great home ground advantage, but will then play another 6 at the G, where their opponent doesnt really get an advantage.

• Angry

And...from what I understand....The only team that gets to train on the ground they play on. If that isn't an advantage...I don't know what is.

• Angry