The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

James Peatling is 1 we should look at. Has played in various positions for the Giants, mid size back, mid size forward, now in the midfield. 23, good size (188).

His stats this year look underwhelming as he has been the sub so often. 7 out of 13 he started as a sub.

If we isolate the full games he's played this year he averages 21 touches, 11 contested, 6.5 tackles, 5.5 clearances including 2.7 clearances. I watched him today and really liked what I saw. Is out of contract this year. Not sure he'd be interested in moving, he's a western Sydney boy, but I'd be happy if we at least asked the question.

Reactions: 10 users
James Peatling is 1 we should look at. Has played in various positions for the Giants, mid size back, mid size forward, now in the midfield. 23, good size (188).

His stats this year look underwhelming as he has been the sub so often. 7 out of 13 he started as a sub.

If we isolate the full games he's played this year he averages 21 touches, 11 contested, 6.5 tackles, 5.5 clearances including 2.7 clearances. I watched him today and really liked what I saw. Is out of contract this year. Not sure he'd be interested in moving, he's a western Sydney boy, but I'd be happy if we at least asked the question.
He was good tonight in the big moments.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah this sounds right in terms of what we can reasonably expect but list-wise we need more.

There are no under 25 cornerstones apart from Gibcus and that situation is fraught.

List is in diabolical shape and I hope the club is 100% across it.
That’s what we will hopefully address this draft with 3 first rounders if we play our cards right and maybe more if GC come hard for Dan Rioli

Conor Nash, I’d be throwing the kitchen sink at him.

We are going to need bodies to shield the next generation of mids. Absolute uncompromising attack on the ball.

Perfect partner for Taranto. Sends Hopper more outside. And runs both ways.
Has just re-signed at Hawthorn til the end of 2029.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Missed on Nash. Next onballer, Sam Berry. Out of contract, 23 looking for regular football. Very much hope we are trying to push him to the PSD.

Reactions: 3 users
Missed on Nash. Next onballer, Sam Berry. Out of contract, 23 looking for regular football. Very much hope we are trying to push him to the PSD.
There are a lot of Berry’s getting around. Are they all off the same bush?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I’m thinking we should trade out Bolton and use the capital to lever a key forward out of another team. The obvious one is Treacy at freo but seems committed there. What about one of those bullies talls? Grab some outside speedsters with the change, a couple of classy mids in the draft. Looking good!
Treacy is committed to Freo, has re-signed for 4 more years with them.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m not sure Blair gets the kudos a 3 time premiership cog gets , not hard to find mistakes made by someone in such a crucial role with so many decisions , calls that have to be made with so many unknown factors coming into it.

Blair’s next few months could well determine the way he is looked at in AFL history , nails this and he’ll be in the same stratosphere as Wells

Reactions: 2 users
I’m not sure Blair gets the kudos a 3 time premiership cog gets , not hard to find mistakes made by someone in such a crucial role with so many decisions , calls that have to be made with so many unknown factors coming into it.

Blair’s next few months could well determine the way he is looked at in AFL history , nails this and he’ll be in the same stratosphere as Wells
He and Toce have the opportunity to set us up. Blair will get Toce the picks, let's hope Captain Neckbeard finds treasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users