Team vs Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Essendon

wayne said:
My guess is that Hardwick is trying to get the players' complete trust.

If you play well at Coburg and do the right things, you will get a game.

If that's the case then I guess it says a lot about our list if King is the best option to come in, a guy who has a very, very questionable future!

What the hell are you doing Mitch Morton!!!!!!!!!!!!

LidsBling&Cotch said:
you are both wrong, he is a good average player

Can't jump, cant kick for goal, is a 3rd tall, is too slow, has no defensive skills, doesn't listen.....

oh thought we were still talking about Reiwoldt.

Wonder what our average height is this weekend. Would nearly have to be the shortest and lightest fielded team in history. Nason, King, Cousins, Foley, Webberly, Nahas, Farmer, White, Edwards. Midget galore.

I strongly believe as well as quality talls we need more midfielders/flankers that are in the 185-190cm region with bigger bodies WHO CAN PLAY as the list is lacking in that area. Just too small all over the park and you can only carry so many. That is way too many....

Not whinging, just an observation. ???

Sorry, I forgot I have to get permission from you before I post...

Barnzy said:
Not whinging, just an observation. ???

Sorry, I forgot I have to get permission from you before I post...

You have posted and reminded us about how small we are on many occasions, have you forgotten or do you have some sort of compulsive disorder?

geoffryprettyboy said:
You have posted and reminded us about how small we are on many occasions, have you forgotten or do you have some sort of compulsive disorder?

It's calling being consistent in your opinions, a lot of people do it. If you don't like it then just ignore it as I'm not forcing you to read it. Harden up and stop sooking.

Barnzy said:
It's calling being consistent in your opinions, a lot of people do it. If you don't like it then just ignore it as I'm not forcing you to read it. Harden up and stop sooking.

Juvenile.

Barnzy said:
Wonder what our average height is this weekend. Would nearly have to be the shortest and lightest fielded team in history. Nason, King, Cousins, Foley, Webberly, Nahas, Farmer, White, Edwards. Midget galore.

I strongly believe as well as quality talls we need more midfielders/flankers that are in the 185-190cm region with bigger bodies WHO CAN PLAY as the list is lacking in that area. Just too small all over the park and you can only carry so many. That is way too many....

King plays tallest out of that lot so he's safe.

geoffryprettyboy said:
You are very immature.

While you're a hypocrite.

I make an observation on this weeks game in the gameday thread. You take it off-topic by trying to making things personal. Yet you call me immature. :hihi

Barnzy said:
I make an observation on this weeks game in the gameday thread. You take it off-topic by trying to making things personal. Yet you call me immature. :hihi

I don’t see how Barnzy asking how tall / short we are this week is whinging.

Keep on singing Jimmy.

B1

Barnzy said:
While you're a hypocrite.

And I've made an observation that you repeat yourself and you got cut.