Team vs Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Essendon

Merveille said:
Pathetic? I think he is a ripper. One of us is very wrong.

He is excellent in traffic, reads it very well, disposes well - pathetic?
He was the sole reason Essendon lost to Port Adelaide.

Danog said:
He was the sole reason Essendon lost to Port Adelaide.

Oh well one game maketh or breaketh a player. Especially one that can be the sole influence on a whole game.

GoodOne said:
Oh well one game maketh or breaketh a player. Especially one that can be the sole influence on a whole game.

Doesn't seem to breaketh McGuane. Oh right, he's lost us lots of games.

whew..get online to see if there s nay changes to the team..and get a couple of lovers having a quarrel...come on,,kiss and make up :clap :spin :-*

Think King will play forward to apply pressure to the bombers backline pretty sure that's where he has been playing for Coburg. Hope Morton pulls his finger out at somestage also!! Will Connors come straight into the side in 3 weeks considering he has been in the best players since he was suspended?

Inspector said:
Think King will play forward to apply pressure to the bombers backline pretty sure that's where he has been playing for Coburg. Hope Morton pulls his finger out at somestage also!! Will Connors come straight into the side in 3 weeks considering he has been in the best players since he was suspended?
Yes to Connors. His form alone warrants it.

WesternTiger said:
Now I am concerned!

Liability in the backline with his kicking.

Doesn't that make him a liability everywhere? Unless you were thinking permanently on the bench of course.

Rfc4Ever said:
OMFG we're on television tonight!!

2nd time on free to air out of 9 rounds :mad:

Noo.

We need every Tiger fan at the game.

Can't win games when the roar is trapped inside the house.

Unless you have family commitments or live out in the sticks.

We need every Tiger there tonight.

Bloody TV ruins everything.

smasha said:
Noo.

We need every Tiger fan at the game.

Can't win games when the roar is trapped inside the house.

Unless you have family commitments or live out in the sticks.

We need every Tiger there tonight.

Bloody TV ruins everything.

Neither...got the Essendon mates coming over for a BBQ and beers...geez I'd love for us to win...they have been cocky as all season (not that they've had much to be cocky about but they've been telling me they will win by at least 10 goals...will put money on it).

IrockZ said:
How so?

Dempsey is pretty loose defensively but atleast he can kick it well.

Not sure why, but every time I have seen him this year, he has either run himself in to trouble or turned it over countless times. Just my limited observations of him!