Team vs Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Essendon

TigerForce said:
Don't worry jb......maybe Redmond's loverboy Hisflop could be in for Rance to do a Graeme Yeats on Hille.

He was a funny fellow Redford. Dismissed Foley completely yet advocated the drafting of Hislop. Odd.

jb03 said:
He was a funny fellow Redford. Dismissed Foley completely yet advocated the drafting of Hislop. Odd.

Very odd. He was adamant.

Actually, I meant Mark Yeates not Graeme.

Baloo said:
yeah, his family is from West Heidelberg.

He's from North Heidelberg Balooga.
I've played against North Heidelberg and West Heidelberg,,Big difference, trust me!

sashback said:
He's from North Heidelberg Balooga.
I've played against North Heidelberg and West Heidelberg,,Big difference, trust me!
In property prices and not just footy clubs. ;D

I'm sure Bubbles said King is indigenous but he isn't on the AFL list.

TigerForce said:
I could be wrong again, but I'm sure Struggletown once mentioned years ago that Kingy has an indigenous background.
perhaps he meant an ingenious background
i.e. ingenious - one who is imaginative and creative
- nah - that doesn't seem right either!

what the? dropping polak is it cause its a night game he might not do much but he gives us structure in the fowardline he's named as a emergancy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kings earned his spot by all reports and i'd mcuh rather blokes get games by earning it and show that good performances wil lbe reqarded. Definitely the right way to go.

Bloody Beavis. Just when I think he knows what he is doing he drops Polak. The first time this year we are competitive in the big man department and he unwinds it.

Not happy Jan.

If he wanted to bring in Astbury, he should've dropped Rance.

evo said:
Bloody Beavis. Just when I think he knows what he is doing he drops Polak. The first time this year we are competitive in the big man department and he unwinds it.

Not happy Jan.

100% agree with this. Polak didn't do much but the structure made a huge difference.

Daigoro said:
100% agree with this. Polak didn't do much but the structure made a huge difference.
Exactly.

Moreover, how come ever other player gets a chance to 'settle' except Polak.

Shane Edwards
Ben Nason
Robin Nahas
Jake King

Geez. How many skinny midgets can you fit into one team?

I'm guessing Hardwick isn't expecting a physcial encounter.

se7en said:
Shane Edwards
Ben Nason
Robin Nahas
Jake King

I'm guessing we want to match the bummers for speed.

se7en said:
Shane Edwards
Ben Nason
Robin Nahas
Jake King

nothing wrong with having edwards nason and nahas in the team the 3 of them can be excitment machines kingy on the other hand is the bring back the beef key chain

I wouldn't be surprised if Polak ends up playing and Astbury, or someone else, misses.