Team vs Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Essendon

Tambling's glute injured?? Must be from the ass-kickings he's been copping from his opponents this season.... :-X

Kingy to shadow jobe watson and make his life miserable making essendon midfield impotent

why are people questioning why tambling has been dropped, simply not playing well enough and the match committee have given him enough chances, :clap

thegdog said:
Kingy to shadow jobe watson and make his life miserable making essendon midfield impotent
That is my hope too thegdog. Even though Essendunce to a decent job of protecting What'son, I recon King could have a fun day on the park getting under his skin.

Go The Plumber!

:pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :vomit2 :vomit2 :vomit2 :vomit2

Yes, as you can tell I'm not happy with King being included. I'm happy with losing constantly and getting flogged as long as we're playing the kids. This guy is a dud, has never been good enough and never will be good enough. Not happy DH!

Also how did Alex Rance keep his spot? He can't take a mark and was ineffectual last week. Just not a forward and should've been dropped. Incredibly lucky. Also how many midgets do we want in the team? So so small all over the park.

zippadeee said:
why are people questioning why tambling has been dropped, simply not playing well enough and the match committee have given him enough chances, :clap

...because he is "simply" injured...

"But in a blow to the Tigers, Richard Tambling has been ruled out of the match due to an injured glute muscle.

Tambling suffered soreness after last week’s loss to Hawthorn, and could not recover in time to be considered for selection."

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/94711/default.aspx

Barnzy said:
:pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :vomit2 :vomit2 :vomit2 :vomit2

Yes, as you can tell I'm not happy with King being included. I'm happy with losing constantly and getting flogged as long as we're playing the kids. This guy is a dud, has never been good enough and never will be good enough. Not happy DH!

Come on Barnzy Kingy is our enforcer. It dont matter if hes a midget he will get them where it hurts :-X

Not overly fussed but a bit stunned that Rance stays in. Morton or Polak would have to be a better bet than Rance.

btoz_01 said:
Come on Barnzy Kingy is our enforcer. It dont matter if hes a midget he will get them where it hurts :-X

I still laugh at Underdak's on-field 'sledge' at King a couple of years ago calling him a "*smile* midget".

How taller is Underdak anyway ?? :hihi

jb03 said:
Not overly fussed but a bit stunned that Rance stays in. Morton or Polak would have to be a better bet than Rance.

Don't worry jb......maybe Redmond's loverboy Hisflop could be in for Rance to do a Graeme Yeats on Hille.

TigerForce said:
I still laugh at Underdak's on-field 'sledge' at King a couple of years ago calling him a "*smile*ing midget".

How taller is Underdak anyway ?? :hihi

Officially Dildak is a huge 6cm taller than Kingy :spin

WesternTiger said:
Not a fan of King but if he got a game on merit I will accept that.

Suprised a Polak. Also not a fan but gives us some structure.

You'd have to assume that Gus or Tyrone will help out up forward a bit, surely

zippadeee said:

Agreed.

We'll know much about Dickie from how he reacts to the brutal delivery of the message

selecting Kingy is strategic, so we can off load him to collingwood for Beams.. :rofl