Team to meet the Saints. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to meet the Saints.

GoodOne said:
Didn't Jacko get 3 weeks before the Bombers game, so has another week of suspension.
yep. 1 week to go. returns against the weagles with the other Dan.

I like the idea of King on Milne.....EVERY MINUTE, EVERY STEP, ALL NIGHT LONG...don't care if he doesn't get a kick...in fact, probably better if he doesn't come to think of it....

67 special said:
I like the idea of King on Milne.....EVERY MINUTE, EVERY STEP, ALL NIGHT LONG...don't care if he doesn't get a kick...in fact, probably better if he doesn't come to think of it....
;D

Kingy was very controlled against Port. Methinks he is desperate for another crack at Milne.

CC TIGER said:
Surley we have to give Farmer first crack at Milne as that is why he was recruited, How about Kingy for Montagna, White wouldnt be the worst option

I'd go with Thursty (if available) on Milne. I seem to recall him doing a good job on him previously.

hardwick seems like the sort of guy that will reward team performances, so the changes will be two at max with one compulsory for simmo

will they decide to rest nason - he must be due, has been fantastic

if foley is right he has to return, but if question over feet, etihad might not be the option

polak for simmo is the certainty, its just whether they bring in foley for mine as to who they will drop if they do, initially i think king, but he could be a handy back up should farmer not be able to follow up his form

against the saints speed will be our friend, so we need to be as quick as we can be ....

Disastrous injury news for the Tigers and Jack Riewoldt just through.

Apparently Zac Dawson has been ruled out with an ankle injury! :hihi

hehehehe, Zac Dawson. And some people here complain about McGuane.

Tigion said:
also remember where coming of a 6 day break from playing on a swamp i think there will be more than 2 changes

Agree.
I think we have made at least 3 or 4 changes every week. I cant see this week being different.
Besides Polak (or Griffiths if injured) for Simmonds, I reckon at least another 2 will be out, probably Webberley and Collins. Nason and Nahas are other options, espec if they bring Morton back.
In, Foley hopefully and Thursfield maybe

Brodders17 said:
Agree.
I think we have made at least 3 or 4 changes every week. I cant see this week being different.
Besides Polak (or Griffiths if injured) for Simmonds, I reckon at least another 2 will be out, probably Webberley and Collins. Nason and Nahas are other options, espec if they bring Morton back.
In, Foley hopefully and Thursfield maybe
In regard to Thursfield, while I was surprised to see him dropped, I think he probably deserved it. Seems to have the greatest difficulty staying on his feet.
Hopefully he will come back a better player.

hopper said:
Disastrous injury news for the Tigers and Jack Riewoldt just through.

Apparently Zac Dawson has been ruled out with an ankle injury! :hihi

I was spewing when I heard this news. Dawson has to be the worst key backman going around.

Tigion said:
also remember where coming of a 6 day break from playing on a swamp i think there will be more than 2 changes

I would say that there has to be.

I'd be resting Cotchin given his history of injury as an example after the hard slog in Adelaide.

In Post, Morton, Simmons, Polo, Foley, Conners and maybe Thursty

out Polak Edwards Astbury King Collins Farmer

Depends if Conners is back yet. Lots of rain last week, lots of changes this week

Smoking Aces said:
Little birdie tells me that Post will be back in the team this week to face the Saints.

That'll be great stuff, along with Simmo in that'll be two talls in. I wonder who will miss out.

We might see McGuane out - bruised testicles.

geoffryprettyboy said:
That'll be great stuff, along with Simmo in that'll be two talls in. I wonder who will miss out.

We might see McGuane out - bruised testicles.
I think it will be

Out: Polak, Collins, Webberley
In: Simmonds, Post (assuming my little birdie wasnt on the gas when it told me ;D), Foley

Also I guess it all depends whether Griffiths has recovered from his knock and whether the swelling has subsided from McGuanes gonads.