Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

No need for sarcasm here today from everyone, good effort again and some nice skills :clap

Rockster said:
i just thought i would bring this thread back onto the front page ... in readiness for tomorow's after game free for all !

Not quite the free for all you were expecting? He played OK by the sound of it. How disappointed you must be.

Played very well I thought. Willing to take the opposition on, and kicked some crucial goals. Well done Ritchie!

At time showed brilliant run and skill. The problem is he just dosent do enough yet. I say yet because we all have our fingers crossed that he may take the step from flashes of brilliance to consistent performer

Lidsand said:
this guy is going to be a star

Agree there, ive never agreed with the comparisen with Franklin stuff that goes on. He will be a great player for us, and was good tonight. 3 goals, 2 were outside 50 on the run if i remember, and had 15 disposals, 6 marks.

GO TAMBLING!

Jexy said:
Played very well I thought. Willing to take the opposition on, and kicked some crucial goals. Well done Ritchie!

Absolutely agree Jexy, i like the fact that he took em on and gained the team valuable yards.
2 of those 3 goals were from about 50 out and that was another pleasing part of his game and that crunching tackle in the center in the last Q.

Nothing wrong with the Tambling man, he's coming along nicely.

Very good game by Richie. Seemed to enjoy the fast track. Promising signs.

I know he gets criticised (and fairly most of the time) for not getting stacks of the ball, but I think we also need to remember he gets most of his footy forward of the centre and not often is he picking up cheap stats while we chip it out of defence.

he's showing more each week.

One thing I have picked up this season is that he's got a hard edge/mean streak to him. Stands up for himself and isn't scared to front up to people. I like that in the kid. Within a couple of years he'll be one of the guys first picked in the team.

This boy will be a star..... watch him in - i predict 2 years....will be an explosive midfielder who kicks goals....with him, deledio, foley, conners, Cogs...our midfield will be a force no doubt....wallace is on the right track

It's taken a while, but Ritchie is on the right track. I still believe that one day he will absolutely explode and tear the opposition to pieces.

agree with most that he seems to be improving each week. Rather than hero one week, zero the next.

im anticipating a bright future for the lad and at some point him and lids will arrive when that is, is anyones guess but look out when they do.

With Ritcie i think another two preseasons which makes it 2009 onwards.