Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Leysy Days said:
Considering he's taken two head high hits that have cleaned him up in the past 6 weeks, it doesn't surprise me that he may be a little cautious at the moment. The fact in both of those occasions he put his head over the ball proves that you're talking out of your ass.

Thanks for your reply that proves absolutely nothing.[/quote]
Actually it does prove a fair bit. You claim he doesn't put his head over the ball, yet he's been cleaned up twice this year with head high hits from putting his head over the ball. How can you say he doesn't when he clearly does. It proves firstly that he does put his head over the ball and secondly that you talk out of your ass. I already said that, but clearly it needs spelling out to you.

ZeroGame said:
Leysy Days said:
Considering he's taken two head high hits that have cleaned him up in the past 6 weeks, it doesn't surprise me that he may be a little cautious at the moment. The fact in both of those occasions he put his head over the ball proves that you're talking out of your ass.

Thanks for your reply that proves absolutely nothing.
Actually it does prove a fair bit. You claim he doesn't put his head over the ball, yet he's been cleaned up twice this year with head high hits from putting his head over the ball. How can you say he doesn't when he clearly does. It proves firstly that he does put his head over the ball and secondly that you talk out of your ass. I already said that, but clearly it needs spelling out to you.
[/quote]

Zero,
I agree with you a bit mate.
Joel Bowden wasn't the same (and some may say, never has been the same), when going for a 50-50 ball and broke his collarbone back in....think it was 1997? (maybe someone else can confirm)
He went in hard for the ball, and snap!
A good example of what Joel Bowden did the next time when facing the same situation, was against the Dogs in 2001, ....(that game we won by a couple of points, Wallace had on the banner "Campbell soup and a Tiger roast for dinner" and Otto starred (Browny kicked 4 or 5 for the Dogs))......anyway Bowden backed out, and the Dogs player got the ball.
Gee, it looked soft at the time....but bad injuries will stick in the mind longer than the injury itself.
And I think Bling might be a little apprehensive as well, considering some of the bumps he has had this season also (and last season too, when Rawlings got him when he was bending over the ball...think he got reported and a week for it, if I remember right?)

i just thought i would bring this thread back onto the front page ... in readiness for tomorow's after game free for all !

Watching it on TV won't show everything (how hard he runs), but the TV doesn't lie how many goals he kicks.

Flogging a dead horse.

benny_furs said:
If Buddy had done nothing then Bling would be seen as an exciting young player.

He is still an exciting young player. Just not as exciting as the other bloke.

Tigers of Old said:
jb03 said:
benny_furs said:

But probably travelling better than Roughead and Griffen...
Enough already.. yawn.

Agree... What is up with Roughead?? What a plank of a number 2! If you ask me, Franklin is the get out of jail card for the Hawks. Even still, watch him hold them over the barrel when he is 23 and is ready to go back West.

Tigers of Old said:
jb03 said:
benny_furs said:

Enough already.. yawn.
Tired ToO?

jb03 said:
Tigers of Old said:
jb03 said:
benny_furs said:

Enough already.. yawn.
Tired ToO?
Of the comparisons yes.

Tigers of Old said:
jb03 said:
Tigers of Old said:
jb03 said:
benny_furs said:

Enough already.. yawn.
Tired ToO?
Of the comparisons yes.

I'm with you ToO, I don't even read this thread any more. I'm not really making this reply since I was never here. :help It was an accident, honest! A slip of the mouse.

Amazing this thread got sent back to the top after Franklin kicked a few.

Why don't we go abck and resurrect Fiora threads evey time Pavlich has a good time?

Seriously, it's time to let go guys.

It only gets brought back up to the top by the Hawthorn trolls

meltiger said:
Amazing this thread got sent back to the top after Franklin kicked a few.

Seriously, it's time to let go guys.

So right there MT, buddy had 3 games with 1 goal a match and then kicked a few last week and nothing really said about his average performances now he kicks 6, very inspiring game and woolah comparisons are back on the agenda with buddy this and that.

Funny enough where were the buddy accolades in the past month, oh yeah he didn't do much, now he kicks 6 and the talk starts again :scold

Come on guys, it's hardly fair to compare Buddy and Tambling when Buddy is down on form or puts in an inferior performance...

Haven't you learned this by now?

We've just gotta get over it & move on.
Maybe we need closure?......................Hopefully a Blinger blinder BOG performance is not far away and will fix this.
We just gotta except we missed out on a superstar player................................AGAIN! :pullhair :brickwall :doh

Tambling doing OK so far to half time. Not the best, but certainly better than recent weeks.

Lovely running goal from the Blingster. Still a few little errors but is getting there. I'm keeping the faith.

Good game Tambling at last you puller your finger out. :clap :clap