Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

diggler said:
Yes he will be a star, a star in the Darwin comp!!!

I’m with Diggler. Yet again Richie got his 12 to 15 touches, which is not enough, and showed absolutely no vision when he had the ball.

The boy has two tricks in his repertoire, one good and the other shockingly bad. Firstly, he can kick a goal. He is no Daicos or Jeff Farmer, but he is a decent snap. Secondly, he is the king of the two metre hand pass to a mate under pressure. This is a real worry, because you can’t teach a footballer about vision – it is something you are born with!

Once again people on this site are trying hard to argue that Richie is going to be great, when they realise that recruiting him was a shocking error…

Do you realise he spent quite a bit of the game off the ground with a knee injury?

The replay is on Fox later today Turbo, I'll have a look out for his lack of vision. When exactly did he display this shocking flaw?

tambling and deledio will improve further when Brown returns to the team.

They are getting the oppositions main taggers most weeks.

Turbo Tiger said:
I’m with Diggler. Yet again Richie got his 12 to 15 touches, which is not enough, and showed absolutely no vision when he had the ball.

The boy has two tricks in his repertoire, one good and the other shockingly bad. Firstly, he can kick a goal. He is no Daicos or Jeff Farmer, but he is a decent snap. Secondly, he is the king of the two metre hand pass to a mate under pressure. This is a real worry, because you can’t teach a footballer about vision – it is something you are born with!

Once again people on this site are trying hard to argue that Richie is going to be great, when they realise that recruiting him was a shocking error…

Hmmmmm, Turbo Hawker is against Tambling and in love with Buddy. I nearly fell of my chair with shock reading this one. :rotfl

So Turbo, did you get your membership in time to get your free Buddy Love doll?

Turbo Tiger said:
The boy has two tricks in his repertoire,

The boy??? So you're older than the 15 years old you appear to be based on your posting history.

IanG said:
Turbo Tiger said:

The boy??? So you're older than the 15 years old you appear to be based on your posting history.

Yes I am long suffering Tigers supporter, not a young one. I can still remember our last glory, over a quarter of a century ago...

Turbo Tiger said:
IanG said:
Turbo Tiger said:

Yes I am long suffering Tigers supporter, not a young one. I can still remember our last glory, over a quarter of a century ago...
:ban

IanG said:
Turbo Tiger said:

Well then thats settled.You,ve convinced me a)That your older than 15 and b)You are a Tiger supporter

Turbo Tiger said:
diggler said:

You're not funny or entertaining mate just a boring stench that floats around in some threads. Please go back to your own team's board, or let me know how I can block your posts.

benny_furs said:
Turbo Tiger said:

You're not funny or entertaining mate just a boring stench that floats around in some threads. Please go back to your own team's board, or let me know how I can block your posts.

Just don't read his posts. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any way to block a poster. I haven't read his drivel since I know that it will just be as I have summarised it above. We seem to have to be subjected to this rubbish. Personally I don't find Diggler and Laff funny either but they don't go on and on and on and on and on. You know they will appear when we lose and you ignore one post and that's it. Unfortunately with TT it's a case of, "Oh well, that threads stuffed now" and you have ignore the whole thread.

Tigers of Old said:
No that would be Roughead.

Agree, and don't care. Not picking Franklin is an appalling error, and denying it is saying to Miller an co that passing up a player who is leading the goalkicking at the age of 20 was a good move.

Missing Franklin is starting to look worse than taking Fiona over Pavlich. How long will this be acceptable?

You've been saying the same thing over and over and over for nearly two years now. I think we all understand your feelings on the matter. Do you think you could do us all a favour and stop repeating yourself continually?

Turbo Tiger said:
Missing Franklin is starting to look worse than taking Fiona over Pavlich.

Now you've posted some sh!t on here Turbo Hawk but that takes the cake.
Tambling is showing infinitely more than Fiora did and Franklin is half the player Pavlich is.

If you are going to post here at least try and stay off the drugs.

Turbo Tiger said:
Tigers of Old said:

Agree, and don't care. Not picking Franklin is an appalling error, and denying it is saying to Miller an co that passing up a player who is leading the goalkicking at the age of 20 was a good move.

Missing Franklin is starting to look worse than taking Fiona over Pavlich. How long will this be acceptable?

lets talk about roughead some more, at pick 2, what a joke !!!!

blaisee said:
Turbo Tiger said:
Tigers of Old said:

lets talk about roughead some more, at pick 2, what a joke !!!!

:rofl

Turbo Tiger said:
diggler said:

You're a twit. Richie is showing signs of what he's capable of. His game on the weekend was very very good.

It's fools like you posting crap like this that makes prospective players wonder why the hell they would want to join richmond.