Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Djevv said:
Turbo Tiger said:
lamb22 said:
And I dont think we should be making a comparison between our side Turbo and the Hawks who have made failure a virtue the past two years.

I agree a team with a 6-3 ratio is a bad comparison for a team that 0-9, and no amount of rubbish will change that!
:eek:

Crikey, they'd want to start throwing a few, or they'll miss out on those high draft picks!!

hehehe :rofl

Another game with a little bit of posession a couple of goals and zero vision.

I am losing patience ::)

Turbo Tiger said:

*smile* off back to Hawk land then. For the good of us all.

As if you had any patience in the first place, anyways...

Turbo Tiger said:

Buddy Mcadam actually got 3 goals but your right averaging 1.5 goals last 4 games and a real disapointment.

lamb22 said:
Buddy Mcadam actually got 3 goals but your right averaging 1.5 goals last 4 games and a real disapointment.

What a losers comment...

Turbo Tiger said:

I have it on good authority that Richard is aware of your concern and will step up in the coming games.

Turbo Tiger said:

With who Buddy?, had same amount of possessions as bling this weekend and kicked 1 more goal and i agree with you buddy only kicking 3 goals in the previous 3 games that would be a little worrying and i can understand why ur losing patience.

Just remember, both Aaron & Alwyn Davey weren't good enough to be drafted until they were 22/23 years old. Tambling is still only 20. Still a long way to go yet.

And Krak wasn't good enough until he was 25

AstuteTiger said:
Turbo Tiger said:

With who Buddy?, had same amount of possessions as bling this weekend and kicked 1 more goal and i agree with you buddy only kicking 3 goals in the previous 3 games that would be a little worrying and i can understand why ur losing patience.

But did you see the strong hands? THE DUKES!!! 8 marks is a good effort for Buddy...

Turbo Tiger said:

Did you have any patience to begin with? You started bagging him 6 months after he was drafted.

Turbo Tiger said:
lamb22 said:

What a losers comment...

up to post 336

we all take it as a compliment that you are that concerned

Turbo Tiger said:

*smile* off
11.gif

Im really starting to get fed up with all this tambling bashing when clearly we have players in our side who should be taking 10 times more heat than richie. I speak of our captain turnover, kayne pettifer, andrew krakouer, chris hyde, greg tivendale.

Give it a rest all of you ffs. You're doing more harm to the kid than good. God I hope he's banned from reading this forum.

Leave the kid alone, he did okay Sat night and there were a lot worse than him.

Gerald Healy put it best, watched the replay and he said ;

"The club doesn't owe Richard Tambling anything, the time has come for him to begin to repay the faith that Richmond have showed in him".

He is going, just. Needs to bring it up a couple of levels to keep the trend line going in a upward manner.

SCOOP said:
Gerald Healy put it best, watched the replay and he said ;

"The club doesn't owe Richard Tambling anything, the time has come for him to begin to repay the faith that Richmond have showed in him".

He is going, just. Needs to bring it up a couple of levels to keep the trend line going in a upward manner.

Gerard Healy is a tossbag. Left melbourne for the $.

itsintheblood said:
Gerard Healy is a tossbag. Left melbourne for the $.

So? I've left jobs for money, and I'm pretty sure most of the posters have too. What makes footballers different? Also lets remember our much loved Nathan Brown left the Doggies not purely because of a love of the yellow and black.