Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Bill James said:
Fremantle was the first time Buddy got a suitable match-up. FWIW Dodd is exactly the same size as Delidio. As we all know Buddy is quick and tall but a very poor contested mark at this stage in his career. He kicked 1:4 but most of the points were running shots from 40-50m out on the boundary. More teams will get this match-up right with time.
Until then he better get used to having flankers play on him rather than key backs.

Good post Billy.
Franklin is showing he's a very good player no doubt but I still think Polo's success on him at Coburg last year was no fluke. That's the 'type' to put on him.

The question is who are we going to play on Flanklin next time up?

I'd like to think with a few games under his belt that Willy T would be perfect.
Time will tell if he's still got the pace or not to stay with Lance..

Tigers of Old said:
How I miss Rayzorwire's 'Iraq Minister of Information' like defences of Ray.
I still think David C used Rayzorwire as an alterego

Tigers of Old said:

Tambling. One way or another that will resolve this thread.

Tigers of Old said:
Baloo said:
Tigers of Old said:
Ray Hall
A chance to redeem himself? :hihi
Not one of Terrence's best moves that one.

How I miss Rayzorwire's 'Iraq Minister of Information' like defences of Ray.

Don't worry Too. We've found a replacement - some guy keeps defending Schulz in the same way. ;D

jb03 said:
Don't worry Too. We've found a replacement - some guy keeps defending Schulz in the same way. ;D
:hihi
If Schulz deserves to be dropped jb, I won't defend him blindly.
I've supported him coming up but if he doesn't kick on by the end of his current contract then...
In saying that I honestly think he's continuing to improve but if you continue to view him in a negative light I won't bother trying to change your mind.
As I've said this isn't a Cleve vs Jay situation. I hope they are both successes for the RFC.

Ooooohh geeeeee, the Blingsta should take a leaf out of Shane Edward's book, Shane looked very comfortable, took chances and attacked the footy, whereas Bling is scared on taking on the opposition IMO.

Looked like he was protecting the shoulder the whole night.

Was just Ok. But needs to follow Edwards lead. Edwards seems to take them on without thinking where as maybe Tambling is thinking too much about his football.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Ooooohh geeeeee, the Blingsta should take a leaf out of Shane Edward's book, Shane looked very comfortable, took chances and attacked the footy, whereas Bling is scared on taking on the opposition IMO.

He honestly looks scared out there GPB.

geoffryprettyboy said:

edwards showed how much heart he's got and that its not impossible for a young skinny kid to have an impact

tambo, jon, meyer take note!

you guys can defend this guy till the cows come home from i saw tonight tambling is so soft he gives marshmellows a bad name , its easy to sit around the outskirts waiting for the easy ball , what about commiting the body , putting the body on the line when it matters ... i suppose no guts no glory .

Jools said:
It may have come down to a choice between Hyde and Tambling.

Choice?

I think we brought in Tambling too early, he hasn't recovered from his injury. Is that fair too say?

Another blunder by our medico's then.

Jools said:
It may have come down to a choice between Hyde and Tambling.

nah expect hyde to come in for edwards

you know with keeping them fresh and all

Very disappointing tonight. They should be having a look at what the Kangaroos are doing with Wells and doing something similar, training him to have a mindset of getting his own ball rather than waiting for a receive.