Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

stripes17 said:
TT Do you ever comment on anything other than Tambling or Hawthorn comparison threads?

If you look at his posts by viewing his profile, no, no he doesn't comment on anything else.

Turbo Tiger said:
Sorry my mistake, he will get three Brownlow votes! He turned the game with 3.2 metre handballs to a guy under the pump. A true visionary!

I've had a quick look at that game by the way. One of his handballs was out of a pack to Hyde running past (great vision) who delivered to Polak. A really nice piece of play actually. Two others were just your average handballs to guys running past (neither instance was the receiver under pressure). I didn't find the other two, so you could be right about those.

Turbo, you've really got it in for Tambo don't you? The kid has improved this year but you are obviously blinded by Buddy love, time to start rising above the media circus and showing some faith in the kids.

bullus_hit said:
showing some faith in the kids.

Don't worry, he's got every faith in the kids...Lewis, Gilham, Franklin, Roughead, Ellis, Muston, Dowler etc etc...all guns, according to him...

Us here at PRE could really learn something from Turbo Hawk's belief in the kids...

Turbo Hawk please stop posting unless you stop pretending to be a Richmond supporter and unless you stop making a fool out of yourself by constantly making up false flaws about Tambling.

Richie will be our best youngster. He'll be better than Deledio, he'll be better than Griffen. I don't know enough about Buddy to judge if he will consistently be an elite performer but Richie will be a gun, I will gladly buy you a Richmond membership if he is delisted within 3 years.

I will not buy you a Hawthorn membership.

Does anyone know how the Blingsta is travelling?

We'll need his brilliance against the Crows desparetly.

Think there was a little story in the HUN site that said he was a good chance to play gpb.

I think we'll need more than just Tambling's brilliance somehow. :-\

Man I really hope Blinger plays, last week without him on the ground it just wasn't the same :'(

We need him to get 20 possies and set up a bunch of goals... but we can wait till the dreamtime if he's not 100%. I'm sick of chronic injuries - just let our players heal please.

Turbo Tiger said:
tannerztigers said:
Ok Franklin is a bit ahead of Tambling at the moment, but they are two different players, and it may be harder for Tambling to settle in possibly due to his position. I dont know, only time will tell

This is like saying Pavlich is a little ahead of Fiona...

Franklin is awesom now, and has heaps of improvement left in him. he is being described as the most exciting player in the AFL. We don't even know if Tambling can be serviceable yet!

LET'S NOT AVOID THE HARD ISSUES!

Your an idiot.

Disco08 said:
Think there was a little story in the HUN site that said he was a good chance to play gpb.

I think we'll need more than just Tambling's brilliance somehow. :-\
Yep,a miracle is needed

Good tosee Bling back after just the one week. Glad the shoulder wasn't as bad as first thought...

and rightfully Krak goes out upon his return. 8)

Tigers of Old said:
Good tosee Bling back after just the one week. Glad the shoulder wasn't as bad as first thought...

and rightfully Krak goes out upon his return. 8)

I'm surprised he is back so early. What was wrong with his shoulder? Was it bruising, then the recovery is sufficient, however if it was ligament damage, then the rehab. period is too short.

The club knows what it's doing, it's not as if they bring back injured players early. :hihi

We have a losing culture, our fitness levels are poor, our skills are deplorable. Bring a kid into this and they soak up the the negatives and play accordingly.

It would be much easier to shine in a really good side. In a poor side like ours, the kids are on a hiding to nothing.

RROFO said:
Turbo Tiger said:
tannerztigers said:
Ok Franklin is a bit ahead of Tambling at the moment, but they are two different players, and it may be harder for Tambling to settle in possibly due to his position. I dont know, only time will tell

This is like saying Pavlich is a little ahead of Fiona...

Franklin is awesom now, and has heaps of improvement left in him. he is being described as the most exciting player in the AFL. We don't even know if Tambling can be serviceable yet!

LET'S NOT AVOID THE HARD ISSUES!

Your an idiot.

Fremantle was the first time Buddy got a suitable match-up. FWIW Dodd is exactly the same size as Delidio. As we all know Buddy is quick and tall but a very poor contested mark at this stage in his career. He kicked 1:4 but most of the points were running shots from 40-50m out on the boundary. More teams will get this match-up right with time.

Interestingly Gherig was also a poor contested mark early in his career and any body contact in a marking contest was usually enough to bring the ball to ground. He adapted and I would think that Franklin will eventually improve in this area as well. Until then he better get used to having flankers play on him rather than key backs.

Jukes Extended said:
apart from 2 games where buddy kicked 15.

He's only kick 9 goals from 5 games.

Only 2 goals per game in his bad games. Just shocking.