Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Ready To Concede on Tambling vs Franklin

Crazy Costanza said:
I'm prepared to admit that Franklin is and will have a bigger impact on the game than Richie. I like Richie as a player, but can you imagine a future forward set up of :

Riewoldt...Franklin...Hughes...Schulz

Simple fact is Tambling will be good, Franklin will be better.

Lets face facts. Hawthorn supporters have won this argument.

Won ?

Where did it end?

Re: Ready To Concede on Tambling vs Franklin

Crazy Costanza said:
I'm prepared to admit that Franklin is and will have a bigger impact on the game than Richie. I like Richie as a player, but can you imagine a future forward set up of :

Riewoldt...Franklin...Hughes...Schulz

Simple fact is Tambling will be good, Franklin will be better.

Lets face facts. Hawthorn supporters have won this argument.

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm
escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Happy with Tambling but this performance of Franklin on the back of last week is simply awesome.

Buddy can play and play very, very well. Freakish reflexes when the ball hits the deck.

The sad thing is it dosent what Tambling does he will always be compared to Franlink

Lets judge Tambling on his performances and own merits, rather then others

However Franklin is just scary. Gee he could be anything

Thats what we lack as a football team , a real game breaker , someone who can change the course of a game .... some might argue we do have some of these players , but unfortunately the ones that change courses of games from richmond perspective do so with their bad skill errors and decision making thus benefitting the opposition not us .

What would be best.........one forward doing it all or a team of forwards doing it all ?

*smile* get over it an support your players. If Franklin played for us you would all bag him for something i think you just want something to whinge about.

problem is you have to find those forwards who will do it all as a team , until then you have to settle for the one forward , like we have , we have hung our hat on richo for the last 12 years .. correct ?

TigerForce said:
What would be best.........one forward doing it all or a team of forwards doing it all ?

You have hit the nail on the head right there TF and so the part of the tragic scenario of the RFC over the last umpteen years. Finally we are showing signs of heading in the right direction mate.

Rockster said:
problem is you have to find those forwards who will do it all as a team , until then you have to settle for the one forward , like we have , we have hung our hat on richo for the last 12 years .. correct ?

Hawthorn fans can get excited as much as they like because Franklin will be another Richo case of a 'one-dimensional' forward line.

How could we have picked up Franklin if we still had (and have) Richo running around ?

Hawthorn fans can get excited as much as they like because Franklin will be another Richo case of a 'one-dimensional' forward line.

How could we have picked up Franklin if we still had (and have) Richo running around ?
[/quote]

big difference between richo and franklin is that Franklin can actually kick , he has just a lazy 8 - 2 today FYI

And I was expecting this thread to have been resurrected by Turdbo Tiger...but I guess he's at the G watching his Hawks...

Rockster said:

big difference between richo and franklin is that Franklin can actually kick , he has just a lazy 8 - 2 today FYI
Well Richo kicked a lazy 700 and shows way more spirit than Franklin does.

How many gimmee passes has Franklin kicked goals from?

Maybe we should merge this thread with Hawk Headcasequarters.....Honestly, get over it people we have got Bling and we will be quite happy with that in the long term ;).

why do so many of us give a *smile* about hawks and franklin. he looks a good player but who cares we have heaps of good young players too.

LidsandBling said:
why do so many of us give a *smile* about hawks and franklin. he looks a good player but who cares we have heaps of good young players too.

The point is we could of had him hey......

Oh well, im used to it, im hurting more from the Pavlich/Fiora mess than this one but still it hurts!

Richard Tambling better lift his workrate or we could get even more embarrassed!

Hmmmmmm

Tigermad2005 said:
Does he play for us and is he ever going to play for us?
NO, so get over it boys and girls.

Most intelligent post ever from you TM2005 ;)

And to think the Hawks could have had some bloke called Chris Judd running around for them too......

Did I just hear a Dawk supporter on Dribble M asking if Franklin (WA) could be traded for Judd (Victoria) ?

Talk about real support hey?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl