Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

geoffryprettyboy said:
I'm sure this thread will be revisited again very soon!

Maybe the Tambing V Franklin debate will reignite? I sure it will.

I'll start off by saying, "Miller, you were wrong".
He was

look just trying to spread some luv amongst us , BUDDY LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV that is .................

buddy will always be better than tambling

richie on the other hand has roughead covered

Tigers of Old said:
Rockster said:
Just an update Franklin has kicked 5 goals 1 behind in the second qtr alone of today's game against essendon

How's he kicked the goals?
Not that it really matters..
Well lets say he tore Mcphee apart and made him look a real goose , 2nd qtr should be on 10 in about 15 minutes

geoffryprettyboy said:
justice said:
buddy will always be better than tambling

richie on the other hand has roughead covered

Very astute judgement.

Is correct. If the Hawks were so smart Buddy was their first choice. They got lucky.
The Dogs could have picked up Franklin too.
Tambling's going OK.

Rockster said:
Tigers of Old said:
Rockster said:
Just an update Franklin has kicked 5 goals 1 behind in the second qtr alone of today's game against essendon

Well lets say he tore Mcphee apart and made him look a real goose , 2nd qtr should be on 10 in about 15 minutes

rock

i thought bling had converted you

buddy is just a half forward flanker remember

Maybe he is just a half forward flanker Blaisee , but watch the 2nd qrt on TV and then tell me if our HHF'ers are that good Blaisee.

blaisee said:
Rockster said:
Tigers of Old said:
Rockster said:

rock

I thought that too......Can mark on lead, gets around the ground well & proved today can take a contested mark.
Had a very consistent year so far, including those 5 goals today has 19 thus far for the season.

Don't worry i'm not gonna say it...... I am happy with Bling who will be a very good player for us seems to get better and better.
Hughes & Riewoldt are good prospects for the future for us & I'm confident they will serve us well.

:gotigers

Jukes Extended said:

rock

I thought that too......Can mark on lead, gets around the ground well & proved today can take a contested mark.
Had a very consistent year so far, including those 5 goals today has 19 thus far for the season.

Don't worry i'm not gonna say it...... I am happy with Bling who will be a very good player for us seems to get better and better.
Hughes & Riewoldt are good prospects for the future for us & I'm confident they will serve us well.

[/quote]

:-[

Jukes Extended said:
blaisee said:
Rockster said:
Tigers of Old said:
Rockster said:

rock

I fixed it boss......I needed more than 0.01 secs to do so! ::)

Jukes Extended said:
Tigerbob said:
Jukes Extended said:
blaisee said:
rock

I fixed it boss......I needed more than 0.01 secs to do so! ::)

Fixed what?

I am embarrassed that Franklin is doing so well....

Get ready for the one-dimensional Hawthorn in years to come...... ;D

Tigerbob said:
I am embarrassed that Franklin is doing so well....

Easy Tiger, don't slash the wrist, Miller & Wallace have brainwashed justified their reasons for NOT picking up Franklin. They will never make mistakes because they are just perfect. We are are amatuers, we should follow like lemings.

Whatever the clubs does is always correct.

Ready To Concede on Tambling vs Franklin

I'm prepared to admit that Franklin is and will have a bigger impact on the game than Richie. I like Richie as a player, but can you imagine a future forward set up of :

Riewoldt...Franklin...Hughes...Schulz

Simple fact is Tambling will be good, Franklin will be better.

Lets face facts. Hawthorn supporters have won this argument.

I really don't understand the angst over draft picks long gone. It's not like there is a definitive method of predicting their future worth.

Franklin went at #5. There were 4 other picks before him, us, the Hawks & Doggies overlooked him initially. Are we all stupid or did at the time of the draft, Franklin not look as good as he does now and we, like the others, made the right choices based on the available information at the time ?

Just cherish what we have. These Bling v Buddy debates really are a waste of time.

If you take out your sarcasm it is why im embarrassed.

Bigger reason is that Hawthorn is 4-2......