Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

skiptomystu said:
Another copy and paste job there? Seems like that's the only thing Turbo Hawk says.

Because we stuffed up a perfectly good draft pick when we were in no place to be able to afford it!

While wqe sit back hoping that Tambling might one day becdome a good player other clubs are winning games in part because of the efforts of players we passed up to take him.

This is not a cut and paste, it is a point that needs to be acknowledged!

Well tambling proved me wrong for all of 1 quarter. Still its better than taking a backwards step.

Im starting to wonder whether tambling plays his footy better in the middle or in the forward line?

Turbo Tiger said:
This is not a cut and paste, it is a point that needs to be acknowledged!

Of course it's a cut and paste. It's all you say.

Nice to see the Tambling thread back on the 1st page , Id be lost without it , and as usual the same attackers are up against the same defenders , its like groundhog day .
People if you can put up with Gas Tivers and Hall year after year , then it only seems fair that RT be extended the same coutesy .

The attackers are basically reduced to one dawk troll.

Disco if i was in the dawks position regarding Bling and Buddy i and quiet a few others would be doing the same thing , but in life its he who laughs last that laughs the longest .

You have to be a pretty sad individual to go to another team's forum to troll about draft picks. Especially when the two players in question are still more than capable of making you look like an even bigger imbecile.

Not making a statement but asking the question who got the better package Lids/Bling or Roughead/Buddy

Or even further Lids/Bling/Meyer/Pato/Polo/Mcgunae or Roughead/Buddy/Lewis/Murphy/Little/Taylor

Really we wont Know for a couple of years but I know which I'd prefer

CC TIGER said:
Not making a statement but asking the question who got the better package Lids/Bling or Roughead/Buddy

Or even further Lids/Bling/Meyer/Pato/Polo/Mcgunae or Roughead/Buddy/Lewis/Murphy/Little/Taylor

yeh but in 2005 i know which one id prefer

this is the most boring thread. same old *smile* everyday ::)

everybody is rite
everybody is wrong

buddy is better than bling
bling is better than buddy

there u go, thats the whole thread summed up in one post :angel:

:help

CC TIGER said:

Roughead & Lewis are guns and are playing consistently good footy this season.
While Lids & Blinger it's a slower progression, But i'm confident our kids will be better in the long run.

Except for Patto............Hopefully he's gone sooner rather than later.

TigersGoddess said:
Doolz85 said:
buddy is better than bling
bling is better than buddy

You put buddy is better than bling above bling is better than buddy, i guess we all know your opinion on the matter then doolz ;) :hihi

for the record, im not a fan of buddy, he is currently playing a bigger role than bling, but ill take bling who will eclipse that over the course of his career

tigersforever06 said:
Tambling in less then 40 AFL games is already miles ahead of Krakouer

Maybe, but when Krak catches him he will lay the mother of all tackles

Bill James said:
Maybe, but when Krak catches him he will lay the mother of all tackles

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tambling just needs to follow up this week with another solid effort. Maybe no gaols but 20 possies. He could be one of the keys this week againist Geelong with forward line pressure.

I'm sure this thread will be revisited again very soon!

Maybe the Tambing V Franklin debate will reignite? I sure it will.

I'll start off by saying, "Miller, you were wrong".

Just an update Franklin has kicked 5 goals 1 behind in the second qtr alone of today's game against essendon