Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Be honest I couldn't tell you Skills, matchups are pretty hard to pick up on TV.

Skills said:
Disco08 said:
Ya, a couple of poor kicks, but a couple of pretty good ones too. His positioning and reading of the game were pretty good too I thought.

Who was his opponent after 1/4 time Disco?

Selwood. Although after 1/4 time Tambling did push up the ground much more and a bit more time in at centre bounces which is a great thing for him.

Great first quarter, like I have been saying the momentum is moving just a little bit better each week for Tambling. Next is a entire game, 25 plus touches. The cameo today was very encouraging as was his general attack on the ball. Started to see the cat like quickness and one grab ball handling.

Today was another good lesson for him, if you kick a quick four in a quarter you will get a better player paying more attention on you and then you have to work twice as hard.

Selwood had 34 touches today btw.

Well done ritchie :clap . Great game today kid. You silenced a lot of people with that first qtr. Now we just need you to play for 4qtrs.

leonbaker said:
Patrick Ryder and Leroy JETTTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Kepler Bradleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Turbo *smile* head seems to have gone a bit quiet - aah, that's right, he's gone off to watch his Dawks play today.

Looks almost set to tear it up but dosent quite finish his good work in play his field kicking is hit and miss

The signs are much better then 3 weeks ago however

Great start from Tambling,when he can put 4 quarters together he will be a very good player.

zips said:
Turbo *smile* head seems to have gone a bit quiet - aah, that's right, he's gone off to watch his Dawks play today.

Why did you have to mention that name. Franklin has kicked 6.

geoffryprettyboy said:
zips said:

Why did you have to mention that name. Franklin has kicked 6.
Yeah, just heard that. Turbo Dawk would have had to sit there with a jacket over his lap for the entire game. :hihi :hihi

geoffryprettyboy said:
An extraordinary 1st quarter. Not sure whether it was instructions, but I would of liked him just staying inside forward 50 for the entire match, where we could of seen a bigger goal tally.

His 1st quarter would of sent some of the squirrels back in their holes.

Encouraging stuff hey GPB. :)

Tambling makes Krakouer totally redundant with outputs like yesterday.

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
An extraordinary 1st quarter. Not sure whether it was instructions, but I would of liked him just staying inside forward 50 for the entire match, where we could of seen a bigger goal tally.

His 1st quarter would of sent some of the squirrels back in their holes.

Encouraging stuff hey GPB. :)

Encouraging indeed Oldie, continuous displays like yesterday and this thread should be swallowed in the abyss.

Nice avatar by the way. :)

Tigers of Old said:

I was thinking the same thing when Krak kicked a bag against the Dons in 2003. Lets hope history never repeats.

zips said:
Yeah, just heard that. Turbo Dawk would have had to sit there with a jacket over his lap for the entire game. :hihi :hihi

Spare me. I went to our game on saturday, and watched the Dawks on Foxtel.

With all due respect Tambling is becoming a good honest player (with zero downfield vision) while Franklin is a jet. Clearly the best 20 year old in the country.

We could have had him, but at the time of the draft our chief recruiteer was a wood pecker....

Another copy and paste job there? Seems like that's the only thing Turbo Hawk says.