Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Harry said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Polo gets dropped and plays against Box Hill and wins the medal, if Tambling was dropped there was no way in the world he would of won it. ;)

He'd struggle to get a kick.

Tambling has never played a good game for Coburg.

Agree.

Don't just make a statement and give no explanation. Tell us all why structures, if you don't mind.

Disco08 said:
GoodOne said:
Some knives out a bit early on poor Tambling. Did someone say he was just another Krakouer? Has 4 years on Krakouer to prove or dsisprove that opinion.

i think thats why we are in the position we are in today , we tend to hold onto to useless players for years thinking they might come good , give tambling another 3 or 4 , for what people he is not a bottle of grange he is a footballer payed to apply his trade , if his trade is not up to standard then we find another tradesman
Krak has been in the system now for what 6 or 7 years , for the last 5 years most have wanted him sacked or traded , but he's still there , we should form a club and name it the Paddy Steiford Club , remember him he was on our list for 7 years and how many senior games did he play people ?

Disco08 said:
Don't just make a statement and give no explanation. Tell us all why structures, if you don't mind.
Come and watch the game with me and then i'll explain .

Rockster said:
i think thats why we are in the position we are in today , we tend to hold onto to useless players for years thinking they might come good , give tambling another 3 or 4 , for what people he is not a bottle of grange he is a footballer payed to apply his trade , if his trade is not up to standard then we find another tradesman

All footballers are exactly the same in terms of development. Is that what you're saying Rock? And are you also saying you see no improvement in Tambling worth persevering with and if the choice was yours and you could delist him right now, you'd do it?

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
Tambling was one of the few bright lights that night only a fortnight back GPB.
I might have to rename you 'lightswitch' because you are on an off the Tigers faster than I can blink. ;) ;D

Does it really matter to you how I react to my beloved Tigers? Yes, Tambling had a serviceable game against the magpies for 2 quarters and 9 minutes of the 3 rd quarter. What's all the excitment about Tambling after half a game a footy? Is it beacuse he touched the ball, is that why you're excited?

Don't get sucked into what you read Oldie, or the sh!t you step on will be brought into your house. ;)

Stick to the Tambling debate.

Sure I've got my whipping boys Geoffry.
Bling ain't one of them. He's got the ability to be good, very good IMO.

structures said:
At the game you get a clear picture not here.

You can still explain it though can't you? It's not like your limited by perspective or viewing area like you are on TV. Use as many words as you like.

Yeah, you'd reckon huh?

BTW, thanks for the advice on the amp Skills, magnificent sound, just magnificent. :)

Rockster said:
Disco08 said:
GoodOne said:
Some knives out a bit early on poor Tambling. Did someone say he was just another Krakouer? Has 4 years on Krakouer to prove or dsisprove that opinion.

we should form a club and name it the Paddy Steiford Club , remember him he was on our list for 7 years and how many senior games did he play people ?
hey he's a better idea maybe we should change our name to the Richmond Football Cellars , we store all types of footballers here on the off chance sooner or later they might turn into a good vintage !
This months special is the Richard Reserve Tambling Shiraz , god knows what it would be like by the year 2011 , but hey you can find him on the shelf at RFC !

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
Tambling was one of the few bright lights that night only a fortnight back GPB.
I might have to rename you 'lightswitch' because you are on an off the Tigers faster than I can blink. ;) ;D

Does it really matter to you how I react to my beloved Tigers? Yes, Tambling had a serviceable game against the magpies for 2 quarters and 9 minutes of the 3 rd quarter. What's all the excitment about Tambling after half a game a footy? Is it beacuse he touched the ball, is that why you're excited?

Don't get sucked into what you read Oldie, or the sh!t you step on will be brought into your house. ;)

Stick to the Tambling debate.

Sure I've got my whipping boys Geoffry.
Bling ain't one of them. He's got the ability to be good, very good IMO.

A majority do have their whipping boys Oldie, all players come to play AFL with ability, it's a matter of whether they have the mental ability to extract themselves to play faster, stronger & smarter. Has Tambling shown us that yet? Only against Collingwood , for just over a half, yes he did look better than his usual stale self. You come a across a very intelligent person, until we see consitant application in his game, game in, game out, then i will the first to tell you Tambling has lived to his Draft pick 4 reputation, and I'll put a lamb on the spit for you next time you're in Oz.

Until then, flying the tambling flag is like flying a kite on a windless day. Give it time, the wind will pick up.

Rockster said:
we store all types of footballers hereshelf at RFC !

I thought they were all the same?

Skills said:
Make sure you tell us when you're playing at the Espie !

Maybe on the sidewalk out the front. ;)

Disco08 said:
Rockster said:
we store all types of footballers hereshelf at RFC !

I thought they were all the same?

[

no disco we have all sorts here , some will bloosom in 2011 , some in 2013 some in 2015 and some will just not blossom at all