Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Skills said:
Liverpool said:
Franklin kicks 3 or 4 goals..."

That would be very very handy for the Tiger's at the present time.

But that would have been Browny's job...hence another reason why we didn't "need" Franklin.

Its just fate has stuffed things a bit, and add Kingsley now to this list....

Now, people are going on and on about Franklin this and Franklin that...like he is some bloody Brownlow favourite... ::)

Agree Liver's, people should get off Blinga's back, he'll show his stuff and make people eat their words. :rotfl

Tambling scored more in Dream team tonight than Griffin, Woo Hoo. The Dogs must be filthy that they picked Griffen ahead of the Bling.

tigersforever06 said:
Nor does he have the physique or smarts to play in the midfield.

People should get off Tambling's back. He is still young, he'll eventually look confortable out there, I don't know what all the fuss is all about.

Alot of us here on PRE can see Tambling will be a player, we must have patients people....................patients....................patients.

It is patience GPB ;)

Bling will be fine. It is our coach we need to point the finger at. I don't want him sacked. That would be ludicrous.
But he has a few question marks hanging over his head in regards to his 'moves' or lack there of.

tigers80 said:
why doesnt he use his most important asset... pace....

im tired of watching him canter...oh apart from chasing down griffin.....

I agree. Tambo should be able to out run the best of them but he appears to hold back. One of life's mysteries. Overall I'm a lot happier with his contributions this year. If only he had a coach who would provide him and other young team mates direction.

Bling wasn't bad last night. And to add to that Franklin 3-4 argument, Schulz is being pretty consistent at the moment eh?

....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients.................... THATS ALL WE HAVE

Rockster said:
....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients....................patients.................... THATS ALL WE HAVE

That's right Rockabilly. :( :(

We MUST give Blingster another 2 to 3 years before he shines, it's ludicrous to expect him to turn it on at the moment, so early in his career.

Rockster said:
Are you referring to our injury list? Or do you mean patience? ;)

what worries me about tambling is that the hype on the kid was that he was a freak, excitement machine, etc.
so far I've seen nothing that suggests anything special. He looks like he could be a very good player sometimes but there is no x factor.
when deledio arches the back and sprints past someone or practices his torps from the centre square I see x factor
judd, brereton, carey, brown....jeez even hawkins, have that special something
what is richie's?
not that this is everything.....and it's not discounting him from being good
I just feel slightly underwhelmed
hell, krak even produces more highlights than him

geoffryprettyboy said:
mj72 said:
Skills said:
mj72 said:
He looks like he could be a very good player sometimes but there is no x factor.
You mean to tell us there is an X factor we haven't seen yet?
quite the opposite skills 

MJ, what is your avatar of?

gpb, it looks like a highly branched, cyclic molecule to me.