Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling's Tackles

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Cutting all the *smile* boys, being from the same team, you have to say that Tambling will only be put in lights when he becomes a master in the midfield, as well as good tackler.

Tough call. We haven't had a master in the midfield for 25 years. :(

I'd be happy for Tambling to become a Barry Rowlings/Robert Wiley type, then bring the knife & fork out Oldie, there's no way in the world he'll become a G. Raines/M. Rioli?

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Cutting all the *smile* boys, being from the same team, you have to say that Tambling will only be put in lights when he becomes a master in the midfield, as well as good tackler.

I'd be happy for Tambling to become a Barry Rowlings/Robert Wiley type, then bring the knife & fork out Oldie, there's no way in the world he'll become a G. Raines/M. Rioli?

Last week was the first time since Bling's played with us that I truly thought anything's possible GPB. He may yet be better than any of them.. :eek:

or not. ;D

Disco08 said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

Spot on gpb. We don't need him anywhere else.

Agree Disco.

Now Oldie, Rock, Disco, let's all give each other a massive tiger hug. ;D

:grouphug :grouphug :rubhead :rubhead :bighug :bighug

[/quote]
Last week was the first time since Bling's played with us that I truly thought anything's possible GPB. He may yet be better than any of them.. :eek:
or not. ;D
[/quote]

one can only hope

geoffryprettyboy said:
Disco08 said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

Spot on gpb. We don't need him anywhere else.

Agree Disco.

Now Oldie, Rock, Disco, let's all give each other a massive tiger hug. ;D

:grouphug :grouphug :rubhead :rubhead :bighug :bighug

I'd prefer Disco's avatar thanks all the same.

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

or not. ;D

The only way for Bling to continue the form he displayed for 2 quarters and 10 minutes is to the ensure the support through the middle is consistant, if he plays the same role forward, and the support through our senior boys must continuily be evident for the confidence of not only Tambling but all out young kids.

Something will be smoking tomorrow night!

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

Dissapointing turnaround from our Bling tonight, I had invested in a lot of hope from last week's effort.

Let's hope he burns against the reigning premiers.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Dissapointing turnaround from our Bling tonight, I had invested in a lot of hope from last week's effort.

He still got 14 touches, which isn't a bad return. Like his work in close, good vision. Consistency will come.

BrisTiger24 said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

He still got 14 touches, which isn't a bad return. Like his work in close, good vision. Consistency will come.

Agree Brissy, patients, patients, patients for Blingy.

Did he kick any goals tonight?

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

why doesnt he use his most important asset... pace....

im tired of watching him canter...oh apart from chasing down griffin.....

geoffryprettyboy said:

it's true that it's not one of his best games..didn't get alot of the ball...but he did play alot of the game at FP...not exactly the way to get touches when the bulldogs were flooding alot and we simply bomb it long...he played a different role last week and did well.....

peggles said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

it's true that it's not one of his best games..didn't get alot of the ball...but he did play alot of the game at FP...not exactly the way to get touches when the bulldogs were flooding alot and we simply bomb it long...he played a different role last week and did well.....

Good point about roles.

I think TW is grooming him with many roles, I wonder when he'll be ready to play one of many roles?

If it takes a young small, 3-4 years to develop, and Wallace tries him in 3-4 positions throughout the course of the year, does that mean it will take us 9-16 years to develop him?

The_General said:
If it takes a young small, 3-4 years to develop, and Wallace tries him in 3-4 positions throughout the course of the year, does that mean it will take us 9-16 years to develop him?

you forgot to divide that equation by 2011

It seems to be he has not yet found his true position on the ground

Where does he play??

Seriously what is he a forward midfielder???

I wish everyone would get of Bling's back, to be honest.... :mad:

There are far worse players in this team at the moment, many past their 'best'...whereas Bling is definitely going uphill.

Heard more idiots on the radio tonight yapping on about "we should have taken Franklin"....just get over it.

Franklin kicks 3 or 4 goals, but does nothing else...he is a totally different player than Bling, and therefore should not be compared.