Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

My man dominated the DT scores. Very happy with Tambling's game tonight, showed what he is capable of in patches, he is no Franklin but we have had worse no#4 draft picks.

Tambling was great in the first half, tired in the second half but there's a lot more concerns other than Franklin v Tambling.

Dominate first half. Best I have seen by the young fella.

Very good on the lead and strong hands. Kicking can be a worry but very happy overall. May as well paly him in the 1's all year. Well get much better then that by the end of the year. Still think like I said early in the week that his break out game is fast approaching. We saw a glimpse of it tonight.

i liked him up at half forward, seemed to play well there. also starting to back himself a little bit. im sure though his mistakes will be highlighted, as per norm of tiger supporters

I thought he was pretty good but he still spends to much time on the bench IMO. No wonder he fell away in the 2nd half he wasnt moved out of the forward line or off the bench.

Tambling was very good tonight. BOG in the first half and copped a couple of heavy hits.

The Franklin v Tambling has a long way to go yet.

Was good tonight, set up almost all of our goals in the first half.

Faded in the second half, but how in our team didn't!

checkside said:
I thought he was pretty good but he still spends to much time on the bench IMO. No wonder he fell away in the 2nd half he wasnt moved out of the forward line or off the bench.

Agree Checks. Did he spend most of the third on the pine?

FullBackFwd said:
Was good tonight, set up almost all of our goals in the first half.

Faded in the second half, but how in our team didn't!
agree

Showed a bit again tonight. Looks a bit more comfortable on the park this year.

Tambling might be something out of the ordinary.

He isn't ready to play a full game- just not enough motor. It is a big problem when Lids isn't going so well and neither really is Raines. Foley was terrific until he got tired and then suddenly we have Pettifer and Tivers in the midfield- THE END.

He only faded because he was either bench-warming or sitting in a pocket in the 2nd half. Sensational game by him. 8 tackles hopefully proves that he is not as soft as some people say, and I agree SCOOP, his break out game is nearly here 8)

hutstar said:
......suddenly we have Pettifer and Tivers in the midfield- THE END.

Thought Tivva was good last night. He's one of the last to look at if blame is being dished out for the loss.

WesternTiger said:
checkside said:

Agree Checks. Did he spend most of the third on the pine?

He was on the bench a bit but was also hidden away in the forward pocket for some reason. Not sure what his actual position was but he'd been dominating in the midfield/wing in the first half.

rosy23 said:
hutstar said:
......suddenly we have Pettifer and Tivers in the midfield- THE END.

Thought Tivva was good last night. He's one of the last to look at if blame is being dished out for the loss.

He was alright Rosy I agree. But him and Gaspar always panic when the pressure is on they just bomb it long without even looking and create unneccessary turnovers.

Tambling was good but when he needed to stand up in the 2nd half he and a allot of his mates went AWOL

Tambling had a very serviceable first half indeed, started off good in the 3rd, but after that our coach destroyed his presence by plonking him in the backline.

Yeah and not for the first bloody time either. No wonder he can't build up any confidence for a sustained period. I was happy for the first half and a bit until they mucked with him.