Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

This is the most intriging yet bull *smile* topic I have seen,Of course Buddy has had bigger impact in a lot of his games at this stage but neither has played a final or lifted either of there clubs to that position.

Time will tell an personally I think both boys will be very good players for there respective clubs but I dont think either one will be the absoulute difference between a flag or not ,plus I couldnt give a Rats if Dermie or Healy or whoever says Hawthorn have a much brighter future until either club wins a flag it matters diddly squat a lot of water to go under the bridge before either play in that last Saturday in September.

An what is the obsession with Hawks supporters an this forum do we have a heap of our guys going over there stirrin the pot?

CC TIGER said:
This is the most intriging yet bull sh!t topic I have seen,Of course Buddy has had bigger impact in a lot of his games at this stage but neither has played a final or lifted either of there clubs to that position.

Time will tell an personally I think both boys will be very good players for there respective clubs but I dont think either one will be the absoulute difference between a flag or not ,plus I couldnt give a Rats if Dermie or Healy or whoever says Hawthorn have a much brighter future until either club wins a flag it matters diddly squat a lot of water to go under the bridge before either play in that last Saturday in September.

An what is the obsession with Hawks supporters an this forum do we have a heap of our guys going over there stirrin the pot?

Ah, the voice of reason.....

mb64 said:
And whose is better now?

Given ladder positions last year I guess we were. It's hard to say just yet who's better set themselves up for the future. Hawthorn have had a lot more high picks though so by rights they should be ahead.

Disco08 said:
mb64 said:
And whose is better now?

Given ladder positions last year I guess we were. It's hard to say just yet who's better set themselves up for the future. Hawthorn have had a lot more high picks though so by rights they should be ahead.
Agree,they were also clever in offloading Hay & Thompson for 2 1st round picks for each.

mb64 said:
Disco08 said:
mb64 said:
And whose is better now?

Agree,they were also clever in offloading Hay & Thompson for 2 1st round picks for each.
They both walked out on the club,which was just lucky for Hawthorn that they have an insider at the Roos ;D

CC TIGER said:
On the contrary, I have a mate who I played in a premiership with who is now at Coburg, and my little cousin is lining up there this year also so that is my reason for being here.
But while I'm here it doesn't hurt for me to set a few things straight in regards to our list or our drafting in previous years.
As you pointed out, both lists are coming along on their own seperate paths and both have achieved nothing of note yet.
cheers.

CC TIGER said:
This is the most intriging yet bull sh!t topic I have seen,Of course Buddy has had bigger impact in a lot of his games at this stage but neither has played a final or lifted either of there clubs to that position.

No obsession, a good club to make comparisons with in view of our lowly positions on the ladder.

I can fully understand how anybody can have an obsession with the Mighty Tiges ;D,but we have quality opposition posters like Intrested an The Golden an Im sure theres others but why all of a sudden are we having so many Hawks on here? Like I said have we got a heap of our guys going over there?

Dont get me wrong I dont mind Opposition fans havin a chat an givin there view,I just dont get the influx of Hawks ??? at least most don't claim to be Tiges supporters ;)

CC, going over where exactly? Do you mean Mighty Hawk?
I don't post there, I inhabit HHQ, which is a private board unlike MH and this one.

theScabman said:
I don't post there, I inhabit HHQ, which is a private board unlike MH and this one.
Mate I have no idea what the Hawk forums are called but I am simply saying we have had an influx of Hawks supporters on here latley,no other club just Hawthorn

CC TIGER said:
theScabman said:
Mate I have no idea what the Hawk forums are called but I am simply saying we have had an influx of Hawks supporters on here latley,no other club just Hawthorn

I thought this was a private board too.

Tambling to take a few great marks tonight, chase the opposition down, kick a few goals and great general play in and out of packs.

No 4 said:
Tambling to take a few great marks tonight, chase the opposition down, kick a few goals and great general play in and out of packs.

I'd be satisfied if he could just achieve a couple of those things.

One of the few bright spots tonight. Best game I've seen him play for the club. I hope he can build on it in the upcoming weeks. :clap

jimbler said:
One of the few bright spots tonight. Best game I've seen him play for the club.

That's pretty sad..

jimbler said:
One of the few bright spots tonight. Best game I've seen him play for the club. I hope he can build on it in the upcoming weeks. :clap

Best quarter for the club without question...but wasn't sighted other than that quarter.

He played well, the best I've seen him play, but in the second half he went missing as did many others of course.