Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

RICHO_12 said:
This is getting really old but the Dawks tried to force our hand by taking a Rough knowing we needed a tall and would be stuck with the Bud...... They were flat when we picked Richie at the time

Ahh, suck on that Hawthorn! We outsmarted you.

Stoked to have over 800 pages of discussion for Dickie. This post is the 12,004th opinion made on the man. Must surely be world record numbers for debate on an athlete?

Well at least this year Richmond will get more value from him than Hawthorn gets from Buddy.

Bill James said:
Well at least this year Richmond will get more value from him than Hawthorn gets from Buddy.

Not sure that either Elton or McIntosh will contribute more than McEvoy, although it would certainly be nice to see one of these two step up to the plate.

JR8 said:
When I retire (and have plenty of time up my sleeve), one of the first things I plan to do is read this thread from start to finish!! ;D

Don't forget the other 150 or so threads with Tambling in the title.

JR8 said:
When I retire (and have plenty of time up my sleeve), one of the first things I plan to do is read this thread from start to finish!! ;D

I just read the first 6 pages to get a feel....bloody tears in my eyes from laughter. I would definitely recommend giving it a go before retirement...won't find much funnier on tv.

Hindsight is a beauty but there are some cringeworthy comments after the draft at how Tambling and Lids (and Gilmore) were the saviours and Miller and Wallace are genious :hihi

BrisTiger24 said:
I just read the first 6 pages to get a feel....bloody tears in my eyes from laughter. I would definitely recommend giving it a go before retirement...won't find much funnier on tv.

Hindsight is a beauty but there are some cringeworthy comments after the draft at how Tambling and Lids (and Gilmore) were the saviours and Miller and Wallace are genious :hihi
\

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl just did that...............what a distorted bunch PRE in 2004 was.................can you imagine if we took tambling at 1

Re: Tambling must pick 1

Curtis E Bear said:
wish that relton roberts was up for grabs.
if you'd watched him in the TAC cup against Tassie, you'd of seen two ridiculous goals, both on the boundary.
Wouldn't mind a player that could kick miracle snap goals either foot.

What a brilliant call that was in 2004 - when did we draft him, 2010?

I'm not sure where Curtis E Bear is now, but he was certainly before his time with that post.

Re: Tambling must pick 1

DragicevicFan said:
What a brilliant call that was in 2004 - when did we draft him, 2010?

I'm not sure where Curtis E Bear is now, but he was certainly before his time with that post.

That is a quality pick up Draga!

BrisTiger24 said:
I just read the first 6 pages to get a feel....bloody tears in my eyes from laughter.

:rofl hilarious thread.

Most of the time I trust the judgement of those around me I trust than putting my trust in the recruiting of the RFC.

Re: DELEDIO & TAMBLING

caster said:
OMFG!
OMFG!
HOW THE HELL COULD WE GET BOTH!
I just saw on the TV, Tambling and Deledio with RFC shirts on and I couldnt work out what was happening..
YES! YES! YES! So HAPPY!
Who did the Hawks take?
What happend!
This is too much.

It is a funny read...

TheBigDog said:
Can't believe the Stupid Hawks took Roughhead to fill a gap in their list, instead of taking Tambling. Everyone picked RT as No 2 pick behind Deladio. Bad luck Hawkers, GO THE TIGERS!!
To get both of these guys was a longshot!

Ouch

It's staggering to realise that there are 800-odd pages to the Tambling thread. Almost beggars belief. And I thought this story had reached its conclusion. Go figure.

Tigers of Old said:
Yoooouuuuuu blooooooodyyy liiiitttttllllle BEAUUUUTTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless Miller & Wallace. Bless Tambling etc. Welcome to the Tigers boys.
This is the best dream!! ;D ;D :) ;D :) ;D

.................................and the winner is...................... ::)