Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

Disco08 said:
If he gets Moore, and no offence to Kel, I think it's safe to assume Wallet doesn't see him as too much of a threat just yet.
So your saying TW doesnt rate O,Keefe[swans]?

knobelknight said:
Buddy's going to be a freak and there is no doubt a HUGE mistake was made by the clowns in charge of drafting. The kid has kicked goals in 28 out of his 36 AFL games.

Consider this Buddy took 33 games to kick 50 goals. Compare this too:
Riewoldt 47 games
Pavlich 51 games
Jonathon Brown 44 games
Fevola 31 games

The numbers for a guy that's done nothing stack up. I went to the game on the weekend and he took a mark outside 50, went back and slotted it from 55. His the most exciting player that i have seen in a decade.

However he is a Hawk not a Tiger so forget about him (i forgot about Pavlich too).

See they are the sort of numbers that should haunt our recruiting staff. Instead they drive around in their fancy cars, go to fancy restaurants and leave us watch pathetic football every week.

How can we make these errors time and time again?

geoffryprettyboy said:
Disco08 said:
I'll bet you $500 that Franklin doesn't kick as many goals in his career as Richo does.

I raise it to $10K, that Franklin doesn't sniff it.

You'd be up for this bet wouldn't you Turbo?

Turbo Tiger said:
knobelknight said:
Buddy's going to be a freak and there is no doubt a HUGE mistake was made by the clowns in charge of drafting. The kid has kicked goals in 28 out of his 36 AFL games.

Riewoldt 47 games
Pavlich 51 games
Jonathon Brown 44 games
Fevola 31 games

The numbers for a guy that's done nothing stack up. I went to the game on the weekend and he took a mark outside 50, went back and slotted it from 55. His the most exciting player that i have seen in a decade.

However he is a Hawk not a Tiger so forget about him (i forgot about Pavlich too).

See they are the sort of numbers that should haunt our recruiting staff. Instead they drive around in their fancy cars, go to fancy restaurants and leave us watch pathetic football every week.

TT, you conveniently forget the fact that Brown had Alastair Lynch as the main forward, that Pavlich didn't play forward permanently until two seasons ago - he played midfield, half-back, half-forward rather than key position - and Riewoldt has had Gehrig. Now who exactly has Franklin been competing against? Mark Williams? HAAHAA!

Wildride said:
TT, you conveniently forget the fact that Brown had Alastair Lynch as the main forward, that Pavlich didn't play forward permanently until two seasons ago - he played midfield, half-back, half-forward rather than key position - and Riewoldt has had Gehrig. Now who exactly has Franklin been competing against? Mark Williams? HAAHAA!

In fairness Williams did kick 120 goals in Franklin's first two season, putting him only behind Fevola over this period....

But not as a key position player - it was the fact that the Hawks had no-one else to kick to, including Franklin.

TT not having a go at any or your opinions or facts but I don't know why you dont just call yourself Harrasing Hawk or Harry Hawk or something like that ;D

CC TIGER said:
TT not having a go at any or your opinions or facts but I don't know why you dont just call yourself Harrasing Hawk or Harry Hawk or something like that ;D

Because I am a passionate Tigger, who has loved the yellow and black since I was knee high to a grass hopper, grass hopper...

Turbo Tiger said:
CC TIGER said:

Because I am a passionate Tigger, who has loved the yellow and black since I was knee high to a grass hopper, grass hopper...

Your a joke - go back to Glenferrie Rd you moronic twit.

Tigerbob said:
Turbo Tiger said:
CC TIGER said:

I am not a joke! You are a joke ar$ehole!

Turbo Tiger said:
Tigerbob said:
Turbo Tiger said:
CC TIGER said:

I am not a joke! You are a joke ar$ehole!

:clap

Turbo Tiger said:
knobelknight said:

Riewoldt 47 games
Pavlich 51 games
Jonathon Brown 44 games
Fevola 31 games

Your statements here indicate your ignorance of the facts in the pursuit of supporting your argument. Most of the recruiters at the time agreed that Hawthorn took Roughhead at 2 so that the Tigers wouldn't get him at 4 and would have to take Buddy since they would want a mid and a KPI with their first 2 picks. The Hawks were hoping to nab Tambling at 5 themselves and would have taken him over Buddy if given half a chance.

If you want to bag out our recruiters, get you facts right, perhaps you could ask them why we took Pattison at 16 when Wood, last weeks rising star, didn't go till pick 18.

linuscambridge said:
Turbo Tiger said:
knobelknight said:

Riewoldt 47 games
Pavlich 51 games
Jonathon Brown 44 games
Fevola 31 games

Your statements here indicate your ignorance of the facts in the pursuit of supporting your argument. Most of the recruiters at the time agreed that Hawthorn took Roughhead at 2 so that the Tigers wouldn't get him at 4 and would have to take Buddy since they would want a mid and a KPI with their first 2 picks. The Hawks were hoping to nab Tambling at 5 themselves and would have taken him over Buddy if given half a chance.

If you want to bag out our recruiters, get you facts right, perhaps you could ask them why we took Pattison at 16 when Wood, last weeks rising star, didn't go till pick 18.
I liek Patterson and dont think Wood has hsown much yet but would be interested to hear the reasoning behind this jsut for interests sake.

I liek Patterson and dont think Wood has hsown much yet but would be interested to hear the reasoning behind this jsut for interests sake.
[/quote]

My word, i think patto in all honesty will be a hard working KPP who has the motor to out run his opponents, im still not sure whether he will be a deadly ruckman in the coming years only time will tell.

I'm pretty sure you'll find the reason they took Sir Les was his results in the endurance and speed tests at the draft camp.

Turbo Tiger said:

Judd :ner :smash

Williams_ Magic said:
Turbo Tiger knows whats going down. Best poster on this site..

Who let these Hawthorn morons join the best site on the net?

They dont deserve to even read the threads!

Back to the dump the lot of you!