Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Is this thread still going.

Some of leysy's finest work was towelling up his old mate Disco in Blings early days. :help ;D

I wouldnt mind Bling back as a Rookie selection

We are a different club now and can have bling playing hff fp sub, Think he could be ok as a small foward that can also provide outside run now that we have decent inside mids.

turk-d-tiger said:

We are a different club now and can have bling playing hff fp sub, Think he could be ok as a small foward that can also provide outside run now that we have decent inside mids.

agree

bring bling back................cmon boys seriously aint there better young vfl sanfl wafl options?

What is this, the RFC Witness Protection Program?

Best of luck to him, but he doesn't cut it at AFL level. I'll have depth players with intensity thanks.

turk-d-tiger said:

Never showed any nous whatsoever as a goal sneak. Forward is the last place I'd play him. He's no good, damaged goods, gotta move on.

Just for a bit of fun, i've been busy on photoshop whipping up an image on how Tambling would look as a Tiger.

tumblr_m5wpexrnxx1r61ss2.jpg