Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

turk-d-tiger said:
I would give tambling another go on the rookie list

With where our team is at now he could actually become a pretty good small foward similar to varcoe

Certainly wouldnt have any pressure that he was under when he 1st arrived at the club

Tambling is from an era I'd sooner forget, and we have so moved on in terms of player development that I doubt he would ever be able to break into our 22 now.

Tambling, I remember him. He always timed his tackle to get there just after the player marked or gain possession of the ball. Always hesitated almost on purpose to avoid a contested situation.
Through his manager also criticised RFC members for having a dig at him when he left. That poor emotional scares we gave him apparently were the reason he could play. Well hello how did Adelaide go Ritchie?! Waste of space in any AFL list.

Tambling is part of our past and should remain there !

Al Bundy said:
Tambling, I remember him. He always timed his tackle to get there just after the player marked or gain possession of the ball. Always hesitated almost on purpose to avoid a contested situation.
Through his manager also criticised RFC members for having a dig at him when he left. That poor emotional scares we gave him apparently were the reason he could play. Well hello how did Adelaide go Ritchie?! Waste of space in any AFL list.

Tambling is part of our past and should remain there !
Harsh. But I wouldn't be taking him back either.

turk-d-tiger said:
I would give tambling another go on the rookie list

With where our team is at now he could actually become a pretty good small foward similar to varcoe

Certainly wouldnt have any pressure that he was under when he 1st arrived at the club

are you mad? the kid is clearly not interested in playing football. no ticker.

hopper said:
Harsh. But I wouldn't be taking him back either.

I held back to be honest. (also meant " the reason he couldn't play") not (could play).

He was very frustrating to watch. imo Tambling hated contested football.
So many times he could spoil but just "never got there in time" but could put a tackle on when a mark was taken. :(

rosy23 said:
Pretty spot on with my thoughts about Richie Al.

Ta !

Delisted

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richard-tambling-hopes-to-continue-afl-career-after-being-delisted-by-adelaide-crows/story-fni5f22o-1226749822674

wayne said:
Delisted

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richard-tambling-hopes-to-continue-afl-career-after-being-delisted-by-adelaide-crows/story-fni5f22o-1226749822674
Surely we could find a rookie spot for him!

We need to free up two rookie spots. One for Krak and one for Bling. Then we need to all chip in and buy a new higher capacity server for PRE.

Baloo said:
We need to free up two rookie spots. One for Krak and one for Bling. Then we need to all chip in and buy a new higher capacity server for PRE.

haha, not sure there's a server powerful enough

tigerlee said:
no, no, no, no, just no!

h3gpm.jpg