Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

ARCHYBOY said:
Wth the fear of a red card, being added to some people "ignore list" or possible exclusion from the site, I type the following post. Is it a possibility to bring Tambling back as a rookie or even a delisted free agent to give us some outside speed now that White has left?? I think it's worthwhile considering. He wouldn't recognise the place now with the way we have transformed the place both on and off the field, it will be easier to make a go of it now than when he was here last. Worst case scenario is he tears it in the Magoo's.
I'd have another look myself.

ARCHYBOY said:
Wth the fear of a red card, being added to some people "ignore list" or possible exclusion from the site, I type the following post. Is it a possibility to bring Tambling back as a rookie or even a delisted free agent to give us some outside speed now that White has left?? I think it's worthwhile considering. He wouldn't recognise the place now with the way we have transformed the place both on and off the field, it will be easier to make a go of it now than when he was here last. Worst case scenario is he tears it in the Magoo's.

disregarding who he actually is, im not sure picking up a 27 yo who has been let go by 2 clubs would be all that smart. i can understand why the Crows took the punt on him, but there is no way known another team will if he is delisted.

ARCHYBOY said:

Agree. Always liked him.

ARCHYBOY said:

Mans lost the plot.

Tigers of Old said:
Ritchie could have yet another fresh start now that Buddy is no longer with Hawthorn.

Oh no, should Swans have recruited Tambling instead of Buddy. Hope Buddy doesn't feel the pressure. One thing is almost certain now, no matter whether we picked Tambling or Buddy, neither would be at the Tigers in 2014.

Tigers of Old said:

Thanks ToO, it took all of 1 minute and 36 seconds to be banned...... :hihi

RICHO_12 said:
I'd have another look myself.

WoooooooHooooooo...........I have some support

Brodders17 said:
disregarding who he actually is, im not sure picking up a 27 yo who has been let go by 2 clubs would be all that smart. i can understand why the Crows took the punt on him, but there is no way known another team will if he is delisted.

Do the names Brad Miller and Aaron Edwards ring any bells. That's not to say they we're or will be raging success's but they filled a need on the cheap, Tambling might as well with some outside speed.

shad said:
Agree. Always liked him.

More support......... :clap

This Is Anfield said:
Let's get some momentum going-Bring Back Richie!!!! :clap

I'm with ya

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Mans lost the plot.

I never had it, I thought making Merkins as a part time job would've proved that to all and sundry.

Can't wait for Zips to chime in with his thoughts........ :help

ARCHYBOY said:

No, zero possibility.

ARCHYBOY said:

Yes, and we then trade him back to Adelaide for a 2nd rounder

Short memories on some people. I still remember his comments when he got to the Crows.

No thanks.