Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

Buddy's going to be a freak and there is no doubt a HUGE mistake was made by the clowns in charge of drafting. The kid has kicked goals in 28 out of his 36 AFL games.

Consider this Buddy took 33 games to kick 50 goals. Compare this too:
Riewoldt 47 games
Pavlich 51 games
Jonathon Brown 44 games
Fevola 31 games

The numbers for a guy that's done nothing stack up. I went to the game on the weekend and he took a mark outside 50, went back and slotted it from 55. His the most exciting player that i have seen in a decade.

However he is a Hawk not a Tiger so forget about him (i forgot about Pavlich too).

Kent Kingsley took 39 games to get his 50 goals.

Took Kingsley four years from a key position, Buddy has done it in two years in a roaming role. Big difference 4 pre seasons to two. Richo took 16 games, what a f'n superstar! Not too mention how many behinds.

I'll bet you $500 that Franklin doesn't kick as many goals in his career as Richo does.

Disco08 said:
I'll bet you $500 that Franklin doesn't kick as many goals in his career as Richo does.
Richo is the greatest when you consider how pathetic his efficiency is 695 goals and 471 behinds (and at least 300 on the full ans 240 into the man on the mark). Why on earth would i make such a bet ?

Sorry I though you were being sarcastic calling Richo a superstar. Misread the tone of your post, apologies. You can go back to telling us all how good Franklin is now.

Disco08 said:
Kent Kingsley took 39 games to get his 50 goals.
I was listening to Brereton an co the other day getting stuck into KK an how he wasnt good enough to ever get a Premiership medallion,I am of the belief he all ready has one ;D. ;D

Disco08 said:

I raise it to $10K, that Franklin doesn't sniff it.

I would like to bet that this tambling thread stays on the front page till years end , any takers ???

I can't stand your sarcasm Rock, next thing you'll tell us it might break the original Krakouer thread stats.

tell you what , it will go mighty close , i reckon you can safely pencil this thread in for at least a 3 year term

whats the deal with his contract ....have they sat down with him yet...2 years no more than that.

Big chance on Fri night to take some big steps.Coll midfield are slow, & the game is on tv for all the doubters to be proved wrong,lets's say 20 possies & 2-3 goals! Well we can only hope.