Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

TT33 said:
Richie is no longer a Tiger, time to move I reckon

That's fine but there were a few here quite critical of the club for trading him suggesting we'd get burnt by the trade.

On the contrary trading him has been somewhat of a masterstroke.

Tigers of Old said:
That's fine but there were a few here quite critical of the club for trading him suggesting we'd get burnt by the trade.

Spot on tooheys. Was one of the richie believers but he trade has been another positive move by the tiger gurus

Tigers of Old said:

Who?

I hope the Crows do get something in terms of a return for the trade for Tambling.

They gave up a lot for it.

A priority first round selection we can use anytime for the next few drafts. Absolute gold to a team trying to build itself into a genuine contender.

Not being nasty but had to have a chuckle as it appears Richie has been dropped this week back to Sturt in the SANFL :D
It appears as though we certainly offloaded this bloke at the right time and we still have the compo pick up our sleeve. Good work Tiges.

At the moment yeah, but it's had more time to establish itself.

Farmer, Nason, Bling and Beaker could all be All Australians in 5 years time.

Farmer and Nason have got years until they have offered as much nothing as captain snooze. Not to mention that they haven't spiked a sponsorship on us yet.

mld said:
Heh. I didn't mean they would actually be given those years, just that he had several years on them.

Schulz had to be moved on no doubt but that's old news. I was just pointing out our most recent trades have been very good so far.
Cameron has done superbly in the Collins, Tambling instances.