Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Nah, there's gotta be more highlights, shouldn't there? :hihi 6 years and just that? What about that bag of goals, against WC I think. What about that other run on his debut night in the NAB. What about..............

I remember he and a couple of other Tiger cubs took on Rocca and Rocca ended up on his considerable backside.

I wish the memory wiping machine in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was real, because if it was I would wipe all the hopes, dreams and heartbreak of the Bling era from my mind. Most of all I never what to remember again his half heated efforts from this year.

Baloo said:
I remember he and a couple of other Tiger cubs took on Rocca and Rocca ended up on his considerable backside.

foley. it was after raines cleaned up pendles

The crows have given up an early pick for him..
They have given him number 1 to wear..
and now the only thing remaining, is to have him in there team of the century..
well done crows, you have picked up an elite athlete that does his job, without any distractions.

zippadeee said:
The crows have given up an early pick for him..
They have given him number 1 to wear..
and now the only thing remaining, is to have him in there team of the century..
well done crows, you have picked up an elite athlete that does his job, without any distractions.

...or excuses.

LidsBling&Cotch said:
foley. it was after raines cleaned up pendles

Bling was there too. The 3 of them toppled him over if I remember correctly, yeah, just after raines with the ball ran through pendles.

Gees the future seemed bright at that moment.

Baloo said:
Bling was there too. The 3 of them toppled him over if I remember correctly, yeah, just after raines with the ball ran through pendles.

newy broke his leg that day too

Baloo said:

it sure did....a great bunch of kids with a great coach. The world was our oyster.

Punxsutawney Phil said:
it sure did....a great bunch of kids with a great coach. The world was our oyster.

Yep, we were stirring.

1st impressions say everything , watching Geelong vs Richmonds NAB cup , RTs 1st game , he took a mark went back , turn around to do a 20 metre short pass , missed everything and kicked it out of bounds on the full , everyone said 1st game nerves , but really nothing changed over the years for poor RT hence why he is now a Crow , and boy if he though the G 1/4 full of tigers were mean to him , just wait till the Ferals at Footy Park start on him

Most peoples first impression of him was the bomb he kicked against Collingwood. He had a few unforgivable faults, especially this year, but poor disposal wasn't one of them.