Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

:hihi

If my sense of humour was any sharper I'd have done that when Navy changed his name. Wouldn't worked very well.

I believe the main reason why he has been given the number 1 gurnsey is to assist him to overcome his mental issues, there's no doubt Adelaide are aware of his situation and this may be one way to kickstart his rehabilitation.

geoffryprettyboy said:
I believe the main reason why he has been given the number 1 gurnsey is to assist him to overcome his mental issues, there's no doubt Adelaide are aware of his situation and this may be one way to kickstart his rehabilitation.

If that is what it takes ::)

Tigers of Old said:
Surprised that they didn't give him #23 seeing as they hope he'll be the new McLeod.
That would be akin to us giving Micheal Laffy if he was on our list,Richo,s Number. ;D

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
That would be akin to us giving Micheal Laffy if he was on our list,Richo,s Number. ;D

Might have been the incetive he needed to become a star. We should try.

I'm sure everyone here will remember the good times, such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ekoi1f9p8&NR=1

Brodders, the fact that after six years the best we have to hang our hats on is a very standard give-and-go, follow-up, receive and finish, is a strong guide we won't ever be overcome with Bling nostalgia.

spook said:
Brodders, the fact that after six years the best we have to hang our hats on is a very standard give-and-go, follow-up, receive and finish, is a strong guide we won't ever be overcome with Bling nostalgia.

29 possie game from memory. was in a rich vein of form at the time

LidsBling&Cotch said:
29 possie game from memory. was in a rich vein of form at the time

That should read was in "the" rich vein of form.

There was only one.

Probably because it was the only time he was playing in positions that suited him.