Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

MrRuss said:
Agreed, he is just another scum opposition player now that needs to be drilled!

Even when he wore the yellow & black he still got drilled.

zippadeee said:
Everybody needs to realize that over 6 years, he was lucky to have played 10 good games.

10 good games? Very generous.

geoffryprettyboy said:
You still use those bloody things? I use voice activated command on my TV, saves me reaching for the controls. ;D
Must be a very smart voice activation Geoffrey or you're very controlled. It wouldn't work for me, I don't believe there would be one available that filters out cuss words, emotional outbursts and the like. Bloody tv would be changing channels every few seconds, volume up and down etc. It would have a heart attack trying to decipher my voice commands. :hihi

geoffryprettyboy said:
You still use those bloody things? I use voice activated command on my TV, saves me reaching for the controls. ;D

Dont lose your voice watching the Tigers play? I just get the wife to do it. Yes I know sexist, hurl the abuse at me.

I can't be bothered reading 200+ pages but who is this Tambling bloke? Are we looking at drafting him? What are people's thoughts on him?

spook said:
I can't be bothered reading 200+ pages but who is this Tambling bloke? Are we looking at drafting him? What are people's thoughts on him?

Not sure about Tambling spook.

We had a bloke named Ambling who played 100 odd games.

Can't really remember much about him though.

The witness is no longer a richmond listed player

We all need to move on and close this thread

I wonder if the Crows forum would like us to export our Bling threads and send it over to them.

He was on Channel 10 news in adelaide tonight said
*Still can't comprehend the whole Buddy thing. Said that Roughhead, Griffen and Deledio are not compared so why is he?
* Is seeing a psychologist to try and shrug his malaise
* hopes to live up to his potential as a top pick
In general he looks happy except when the buddy thing was mentioned and his face turned into a scowl as the rooms lighting dimmed and a torch was placed under his chin as he vented his frustration.. and as Channel 10 said he hopes to leave behind some dark days in Melbourne.
It appears as though the buddy stigma will be a millstone for Richard to carry for the whole of his career.

zgod said:
He was on Channel 10 news in adelaide tonight said
*Still can't comprehend the whole Buddy thing. Said that Roughhead, Griffen and Deledio are not compared so why is he?
In general he looks happy except when the buddy thing was mentioned and his face turned into a scowl as the rooms lighting dimmed and a torch was placed under his chin as he vented his frustration.. and as Channel 10 said he hopes to leave behind some dark days in Melbourne.
It appears as though the buddy stigma will be a millstone for Richard to carry for the whole of his career.

I do feel sorry for him in this regard.

zgod said:

Because they are much better players?

Just a thought Ritchie.

he's just moved clubs, what did you expect him to say?

not really liking the way this thread has gone. classless

LidsBling&Cotch said:
he's just moved clubs, what did you expect him to say?

not really liking the way this thread has gone. classless

Yeah and slagging off the mob that gave you your start is full of class.

Excuse maker, mentally fragile and someone we are better of without.

"yeah im spewing i couldn't get the best out of myself. i hated the coaches and couldn't wait to get out of there. i really wanted to go to essendon but they thought i was only a 4th rounder and the tiges wanted more coz they wasted pick 4 on me. so im in adelaide not happy and i heard criagy is nuts but im desperate and that'll have to do for now"

The first few years that did weigh heavily," Tambling said. "It was always Tambling versus Franklin. It did play heavily [on my mind] because the Richmond faithful were always ... one bad kick and they were on your back again and the whole world jumped back on there and it was difficult.

What rubbish. Sounds very mentally weak blaming everyone but himself.

I was happy he was gone from a football sense but wished him well. Now I couldn't care less.

" I don't think I got the best out of myself at Richmond for what ever reason. For me to get the best out of myself I felt like I had to get out of my comfort zone and make a move. The Crows are giving me that chance and I am really excited by a new club, new city and new game plans that Neil Craig has. After speaking to him, I decided this is what is best for me and my family if I am to become the footballer I think I can".

For many years now Navy has labelled Richie a limited footballer so far as talent goes, but rarely questioned his application.

Looks like Navy overrated him on that aspect as well.