Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Good grief has Tambling give Richmond the finger on the way out.

No thank you, no it will be sad to say goodbye to those at Richmond who have supported me, nothing. Pretty average effort for someone who has not repaid the faith and effort put into him. I actually doubt if he was ever happy at Richmond and if he ever actually had a real passion and desire for Richmond. He turned up for a pay cheque in 2010.

This is a statement trade by the Richmond Football Club.

Have to disagree somewhat. He certainly seemed (and played) happy under Rawlings. Probably only because he was being played where he wanted to play though.

SCOOP said:
No thank you, no it will be sad to say goodbye to those at Richmond who have supported me, nothing.

Agree this is rough though. Where's my 6 pack FFS Tambling?

oh well after 5 years of waiting i am still to eat humble pie with my mothers finest china & cuttlery set . RT is no longer a registered Richmond player , anyone wishing to discuss his progress should do so on a Crow related board , not here , move on , this thread should be closed pomptly ....

What is it with people telling others what they can and can't discuss around here today?

well the fact that he no longer plays for richmond should just about tell you you to just let sleeping dogs lie and move on , plus that fact that this thread has had 3113 mainly non complimentary replies and 55608 views should also tell you that this thread has been done to death , and time to concerntrate on the fortunes of current RFC players not opponents .

SCOOP said:
Good grief has Tambling give Richmond the finger on the way out.

No thank you, no it will be sad to say goodbye to those at Richmond who have supported me, nothing. Pretty average effort for someone who has not repaid the faith and effort put into him. I actually doubt if he was ever happy at Richmond and if he ever actually had a real passion and desire for Richmond. He turned up for a pay cheque in 2010.

This is a statement trade by the Richmond Football Club.

I dont think it has anything to do with desire to play for Richmond. Two things make a player successful at the top level, skill and committment. He didnt quite have the rounded skills and his committment was often non existent. I said for a while now that he just doesn't have the mental strength to be an AFL player. The last few weeks have further confirmed that view for me. On that basis I cannot see him somehow finding that mental strength and therefore I see him struggling at Adelaide too. He simply is not AFL class.

Rockster said:
well the fact that he no longer plays for richmond should just about tell you you to just let sleeping dogs lie and move on , plus that fact that this thread has had 3113 mainly non complimentary replies and 55608 views should also tell you that this thread has been done to death , and time to concerntrate on the fortunes of current RFC players not opponents .

If you're over it, don't click on it. Don't tell other people how to think though, it's just obnoxious.

Disco08 said:
What is it with people telling others what they can and can't discuss around here today?

That time of year? People are bored? People are just reaffirming the truth about Tambling when others could not see it? People are pissed of with KooGa? People can't let go? Tambling should pray he doesn't chase the ball close to the northern side of the fence of the MCG.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tambling should pray he doesn't chase the ball close to the northern side of the fence of the MCG.

Just another reason for him not to chase.

Disco i suppose you constantly telling us how you thought RT was going to make it big time and he just needed time to settle is any different to me telling people that he no longer plays for richmond so lets move on , Its just someone expressing his /hers personal opinion , not being obnoxious

Ah, the truth as you remember it. Always entertaining Rocky.

Don't think I ever told you or anyone else what or when to post, did I?

Rockster said:
this thread should be closed pomptly ....

Crap! Why should it close? We can still follow Tambling's journey and discuss it like adults.

I can assure you if Tambling plays some rippers Disco08 will surely entertain us. ;D

no you didnt disco , and i wasnt telling you not to post , i just made the comment that since he doesnt play for richmond anymore maybe we should now focus on players who currently do ,

GPB im sure if RT plays some a ripper running down that MCG wing , your antics at the G will be the most entertaining of it all

I reckon someone needs to make a documentary much like 'The Troubled Times of Benny Cuz' chronicling the build up, event and aftermath you two and Skills experience when Tambling first plays against us at the 'G.

A bit more insight into why he wanted out from the horse's mouth.

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/audio_crows-star-recruit-richard-tambling_100069